1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...and the good news is...

Discussion in 'For Parents and Family Members of LGBT People' started by tgboymom, Aug 6, 2015.

1. tgboymom

:icon_bigg

I haven't had the occasion to communicate with Jake via voice chat much in the last few weeks because my newfound facial paralysis makes it difficult for me to speak clearly. We've been mostly communicating through IM's.

I called last night and WOW, I hardly recognized the happy child on the line. Changes from the testosterone injections are already making his voice deepen. Jake sent me a new pic, and the hair cut and color looks fantastic!

Jake asked me to be honest, and I was. I hate the piercings. Since I won't lie about that, Jake believes me about the hair and smoothe and perfectly sunkissed skin color. He is completely aware that acne is more than likely with the injections, but so far, so good.

The child is quite happ|y. :eusa_danc

2. BobObob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad to hear that your son is experiencing improvements because of the injections.

3. alli o

alli o Guest

I am so happy to hear this!