1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still on the way home from the surgery...

Discussion in 'For Parents and Family Members of LGBT People' started by tgboymom, Sep 29, 2016.

1. tgboymom

Jake is up front with his dad. They said to put him in the front with a pillow and seatbelt.

So far so good.... but we aren't even home yet... so we'll play this by ear.

He's been chatty the whole way... and I finally took the first deep breath I have in a while.

They told us to feed him right away so I sent his father to the Japanese restaurant across the way to get him some Miso while he was in recovery, but they wanted us out of there fast. I've been trying to get him to eat a little something for the past couple of hours.. something we can grab on the road, and he just wants to wait until we get home. Soon.

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad to hear it's going well, and hope all continues to.

3. tgboymom

I'm taking a break for a couple of minutes. His partner is redoing the drains. It was like a pajama party in the living room last night. Jake slept on the recliner, I was on the floor next to him and his partner was on the other sofa.

We got through the night without complications. We stayed ahead of the pain for the most part. He would pass out here and there, then wake up and ask me to put the keyboard on his lap. LOL After one of the bathroom trips at 2:00am. .he was like.. ma... I want to play on the computer for a while. I was like.. welllllllllllllll... ok.. you were asleep for 5 hours during surgery earlier, so... how about "for a little while", then try to rest.

The good thing is that he's kinda incapacitated, his car is getting fixed after they ran off the road on the way out here, so he can't escape! BEHAVE CHILD! lol

Anyway... he caught a look at his profile in the mirror when the nitro cream got done and he was all smiles.

Gotta get back. I'm on drug dispensing duty.

Thanks.