1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I decided to have a fancy mother and daughter night out

Discussion in 'For Parents and Family Members of LGBT People' started by Caringmom, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Caringmom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi everyone so i thank the few that responded to my last posted .So this Saturday night i am going to treat my daughter to a fancy girls night out .She has been asking me for a long time since she came out transgender so i decide to have a night out .I know she is still is in her teenage years but i want to her to experience having a fancy girls night out .

I sat down with her on Sunday afternoon and i was like to my daughter how would like to have a fancy girls night out .She was like OMG are you serious i would love it mom

There is nothing that i am going to do of making my daughters night out special We happen to pick out a beautiful A line blue strapless dress that has a shawl wrap yesterday .A friend of mine owns a salon and is going to give my daughter a full day of beauty on saturday morning .My friend knows about my daughter and is going to give my daughter a fancy up do hairstyle .I would go with her on saturday but i want my daughter to get experience what its like ,Its a surprise to my daughter but she keeps asking me and telling me not to cut her hair off i keep telling her no .

I also picked out a beautiful bracelet and i had it in graved with the letters first on the front and on the back the letters of G N .O

I am also going to surprise her and take her to one of the best fancy restaurants saturday night i already made reservations.

I am both very happy and excited that were going to have our first mother and daughter night out .

How much of a boost will this be for my daughter being transgender does anyone thing that she will be more nervous or more excited when it comes Saturday night.

i will let you know how we did for our night out .Have a super day and talk to you soon

2. Silver Sparrow

That sounds great! I hope you have a great time with your daughter this weekend.

3. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that your plans sound amazing! I hope that you have a wonderful mother-daughter day! (*hug*) Your daughter is really lucky to have such a supporting and loving mother! :icon_bigg

4. tgboymom

I think she'll be just as nervous as she will be excited! THIS IS GREAT! This means... I love you, I accept you, and I want to show you off as any proud parent would! Wonderful! Also, she'll feel protected being out with you. The mama bear isn't going to take any crap and she KNOWS it!!!

God bless you for your loving attitude and willingness to help her be the woman she wants to be!!!!!! :slight_smile: :kiss: