1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First post op visit and plans for party!

Discussion in 'For Parents and Family Members of LGBT People' started by tgboymom, Oct 5, 2016.

1. tgboymom

YES! We just got back from Jake's first post op visit. Everything is healing NICELY and he's got a nice, defined, sexy chest at this point! The hair they shaved off is even coming back already!

I've just spoken with one of the FEW people I've invited for Jake's "it's a boy" party. She's super excited and has one particular F-M friend who has gone through it and besides bringing her family, she is bring this man, Seth, to help us celebrate. Since my family is uninvited as well as other disapproving friends. it will be a small party, but one with a few very loving and accepting individuals. I have a friend coming in from St. Louis, one friend who is taking her husband and daughter and daughter's bf (open minded and democrat) and I'm planning decorations and finger foods and getting a cake with a rainbow on it, but blue colored cake on the inside.

We have one more doctor's visit on the 21st... his party is the next day. We are following protocol to the letter, so I think that last appointment is going to be just as encouraging when it comes to healing.

Woooo HOOO!(!)

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awesome, congratulations!

3. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's amazing! I'm very happy for you that everything is going well! I hope that the party is fun!