1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender marker change!

Discussion in 'For Parents and Family Members of LGBT People' started by tgboymom, Jan 13, 2017.

1. tgboymom

The Jakster called me yesterday. He has just received his altered birth certificate. Well...he received several. I gave him enough to get me a few copies to put in with our wills and life insurance policies so he doesn't run into any problems when the time comes.

Also... I FOUND HIS HARMONICA! He was unsure whether he left it here or took it home after the surgery and I searched his room top to bottom and didn't find it. I went to put my Ipod on the satellite box and what do you know.. there it was! :slight_smile:

Of course, I could be the wicked witch of the west and tell him that if he wants it he has to come pick it up.. lol.... but I'm still paying for the damage from when they ran off the road when they came at the end of September. At this point, I'm working towards buying him another car and I'm not ready yet. I'd love to surprise him for his birthday.

When he came out in September... before we even unpacked his stuff from the traverse, I went with him to take my car for a spin. He took the top down and drove off. The smile on that child's face was amazing. I was thinking of finding a Mustang GT like mine. He was just in AWE of the power. We'll see. He's still going to need reconstruction surgery to fix the issue from the double mastectomy. The doctor said it'll be an entire year of healing before we can do it.. so that means September 29. God willing, we'll be able to come up with both. Wouldn't that be cool though? He comes out for the surgery and leaves with a new car? (!)

:icon_sad: Miss my kidlet...

Lori

2. Silver Sparrow

That's so great Lori!

3. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So wonderful! Cheers to you and Jake. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: