1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my bf cheated on me and thinks he's bi or gay

Discussion in 'For Parents and Family Members of LGBT People' started by unicorn22222, Feb 20, 2017.

1. unicorn22222

I didn't know what to type the title as, because there are so many questions I have. I would really appreciate some insight and some advice, I don't know what to think. I don't have anyone to talk to right now because he doesn't want anyone to know and I understand and respect that and truthfully I am okay in a sense I am just very confused and heartbroken.

It is a very long story and I am never good at telling stories because I think I mumble too much (see lol) but here goes...

My boyfriend (24) of 2 years 4 months, (me 23, I am a straight but would say curious female), told me 36 hours ago that he is bi, first started just telling me about the sexual encounters with men, then I ended up finding out through his web of timeline lines that he cheated on me throughout the 2 year - supposed to be monogamous relationship - with 7 men (specifically he said 4 males and 3 transexuals).

I was devastated - because he cheated on me. I accept him and support him if he is bi, that is not something I am upset about, I am more confused on the the whole notion as I had no idea and felt sad that he was too scared to tell me, but no where am I mad at him for that. I am mad that he lied to me and he betrayed my trust. We talked for 10 hours on and off - both of us barely slept (to make matters more difficult - I am currently out of COUNTRY on a business trip and won't be back until march 10).

So then the situation was and I forgave him for cheating on me, that he never will again, that we will work together to make everything better etc. and he apologized like crazy, told me I am the only person he wants to be with and hes still in love with me, that he only feels sexually attracted to males but still ultimately attracted to me more, and even said he feels so much better to tell me the truth because he believes were soulmates and I too feel this way, and I am happy he told me he's bi (he's never told anyone else either) because I want him to feel comfortable in his own skin. Truth is it really turns me on and the idea of him liking me and men but still being faithful to me is okay, I'm even open to the idea of threesomes and what not - just please no cheating on me...

Then, 12 hours ago he called and all he said was "I'm gay" mumbled stuff and continued to hang up on me as I tried to call back. Then the scariest thing - he told me he was feeling crazy and asked if I thought he was crazy and I DONT! He was completely out of it, as similar to a low response such as when my grandma would have her diabetic shocks or however you explain them. When he did pick up (close to 11 pm at night) he mentioned to me he wanted to call his mom and go to the hospital. I kept calling back to see if he's okay, no answer. I called 2 of his best friends who live close by, 1 replied but was at a party and didn't even end up checking on me when he read the messages after I told him he's in the hospital...but any who, his mom end up picking up the phone and I explained to her only that he wasn't feeling too good and sad he wanted to go to the hospital. I did not bring up anything about his recent news to be about his sexual orientation.

So now what? I know I have to wait to talk to him when hes ready, his mom is going to see him soon, he read my messages of "baby I love you I hope you're okay I'm always here for you no matter what" and didn't reply. I get he needs time and especially he just went to he hospital idk what to do...what to think...what to feel...im sad and I'm scared and I just wish I was home with him through all this.

A little background info to understand us better: We both lost our virginities to each other and we dated back in grade 8-9. We dated for a year back then, but we broke up because I liked another guy. We always talked here and there but nothing really, hung out once in grade 11 kissed and hooked up, but that didn't change our friendship we were just friends. Fast forward time, we tarted hanging out again after not seeing each other in person for 5 years, immediately sparks were there again, I knew I always had him in my heart and I know he had me in his...started dating Sept 1st, he asked me to be his gf Oct 14. Then while explaining to me how he went on craigslist to find m4m, he had his first encounter just before hanging out with me again in sept, and since then has continued to cheat on me behind my back throughout the whole time from oct 2014- until last month jan when he was sexting one of the men - the only one he kept in contact with - and Nov 2016 was his last in life sex.

Our relationship has been on rocks every since the beginning, he told me straight up he didn't want to be in a committed relationship - I told him I do, but we ended up staying together anyways and he always looked me in the eyes and promised he would never cheat on me and he does love me and care about me etc. I thought it was due to just normal clashing first off, then stemmed to him resenting me and blaming me for him dropping out of school because we would fight and he would ask for space and I would continue to call and call and therefore he couldn't do his hw etc. On and off jobs - never felt fulfilled. We moved in together April 2016 - its been a very unhappy and unhealthy relationship x 10 since we moved in together. He openly expresses to me that he is super depressed and has anxiety, has had many traumatic things happen to him (e.g. parents divorced just recently met his dad the past year, one of his closest friends passed away a few years ago, reliant on weed to sleep). but now thinking back and knowing he was cheating on me and was exploring to find out his sexuality, it makes a little more sense why he was always so distant and angry at me...maybe he was just angry for lying to me and keeping it from me...it feels as if our whole relationship wasn't even a relationship if he was continuously cheating on me </3 our sex life was amazing I love being intimate with him, even when we fought we'd both come back and apologize to each other and swear we would be better to each other and work on being happy together.

Sigh... all in all. I love him with all my heart. if we have to go our separate ways ill be extremely heartbroken but I love him enough to let him be true to himself and stop hating himself and trying to hide himself. I don't want my baby to constantly feel like hes battling himself but what about me :frowning2: I don't want to feel selfish but I want to be with him forever, but if he is gay he won't want to be with me anymore...

Thank you for reading...someone please talk with me :frowning2:

---------- Post added 20th Feb 2017 at 09:24 AM ----------

I think I posted in the wrong forum, sorry, I am trying to move it to the relationships list but idk how or if its possible

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey unicorn22222,

First, welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

I'm sorry that you are going through this. You've made a very good choice to come here to EC to seek information directly from members of the LGBTQ community. If you mostly want to vent, that's totally fine. Do you have some specific questions or concerns that you would like us to address?

In terms of trying to help you understand what is going on, I would offer you this: Because we live in a heteronormative society which automatically expects us to be straight and puts stigmas on being non-heterosexual, many of us (LGBTQ) people can take a long time to actually realize our sexuality or even truly understand and accept it for ourselves. Did you boyfriend tell you when he realized that he is bi/gay?

It is also not uncommon for gay people to first Come Out as Bi because it often seems 'easier' or more 'acceptable.' If your bf first told you that he is Bi, but then later that he is gay, he is probably gay. But, realistically, only he can actually KNOW his own sexuality, so you have to take him at his word.

Cheating in a monogamous relationship is a massive violation of trust. That is no different for straight or LGBTQ people. If he has been cheating on you regularly with men for the last two years, it makes his second statement that he is actually Gay seem to be more likely, in my opinion.

He may truly love you, but more as a best friend. If you read through some of the threads in the LGBT Later in Life forum here on EC, you will find many instances where gay people either didn't understand and accept their sexuality early in their lives or intentionally suppressed that part of themselves and ended up marrying into a heterosexual relationship. But the fact is, they could not live completely happy lives in such a relationship.

I don't know if any of that helps.
    --------------------------------------
    Oh, and this is really the right forum for your question, since you are straight and trying to understand what is going on with an LGBTQ loved one.:slight_smile:

#2 Quantumreality, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  3. unicorn22222

Hi Quantumreality,

Thank you for your time and reply. I really appreciate your lending hand and you trying to help.

I partially am venting and partially looking for answers, but I don't know what my questions. I guess the truth is I just have to wait to see what he tells me. I think I need just to hear real peoples thoughts and views. I have read every article online and every post trying to find a similar situation to mine...

I really am just so sad and I feel so alone now more than ever but I am happy to be able to chat with you guys on EC here.

I feel like I already know he will break up with me for good so I'm almost preparing myself for us to end and it hurts so much.

Previously to our last conversation, we talked a lot and I asked him questions such as why, when, what do you feel now etc?

He told me he felt like he realized JUST before I got back into his life and I guess he was torn between the two. he knows he was wrong to continue a relationship with me but trying to figure out his sexuality behind my back.

I feel like I was a back up plan in case he realized he isn't bi or gay.

he told me he knew cheating on me wasn't right but he did it to figure himself out.

I think he is gay too if he told me that, because I could tell he was trying to fight it (I mean all the actions mentioned above) he is worried to tell his friends and family, he feels as if they won't accept him anymore. he was scared to tell me at first about being bi because he was scared id leave him.

if he still wanted to be with me I would want to stay too. but like you mentioned, I don't want him to live not completely happy if he stays with me </3

sorry for the babbling :frowning2:

4. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey unicorn22222,

I understand your confusion and frustration. At this point, if you truly care for him, as you say that you do, please just be there for him and support him. However, you also have your own life and he has to be fair to you by being open and honest with you, as well.

I don’t think that you should think of yourself as a ‘backup plan.’ Unless he tells you otherwise, it seems most likely that he was still confused about his own sexuality when the two got back together two years ago and he was most likely in denial in his own mind, hoping and thinking that if he had a relationship you that his homosexual tendencies would go away. In that sense, were you used? Realistically, yes, but, in all fairness, he was most likely so consumed with his journey to understand and accept his own sexuality, that he was never intentionally trying to hurt you. And he is probably deeply embarrassed about everything at this point.

I think you should understand just how much trust he is placing in you by Coming Out to you. When he Came Out to you, he was trusting you with extremely personal and private information about himself. Please don’t violate that trust by telling anyone else, unless he specifically tells you that it is o.k. to do so or that he is already Out to that person.

Personally, I always strongly advise that no one should Come Out until they first understand and accept their own sexuality. This is because it is a journey that only they can make by themselves and outside influences/interference from friends and family members (especially ones who are unaccepting) can cause further confusion. What you should understand is how extremely hard it normally is for us to Come Out to another person – especially people whom we love and depend on. Even if there is only a tiny chance of our closest friends and family members rejecting us, just the possibility of rejection by people whom we rely on for support and unconditional love is a devastating prospect. In that moment when we Come Out, we are totally vulnerable and awaiting the ‘judgment’ of the person that we are Coming Out to. It is normally a significantly emotional event for us.

Does that help give you some perspective?

#4 Quantumreality, Feb 20, 2017
  5. unicorn22222

Hi again Quantumreality,

Thank you for your continued help.

I do understand everything you are saying and thank you for trying to help me understand his perspective. I really do support him in his coming out journey, and I would rather him leave me and be happy with him own self than to feel trapped in his everyday life.

Although I cannot deny I am very angry and very sad and very heartbroken that he cheated on me so many times, I can and will and have forgiven him for it. As someone who has cheated on someone before but still feel like I love them, I cannot say its not possible to cheat and not love someone. But then again i know loving someone is different from choosing to have them as your life long partner and to be fully happy and satisfied in every aspect :frowning2:

Going back to the point of him coming out to me, yes I also believe you are right, it is a very special thing he was scared to tell anyone else and he trusted me to. and I honour the trust he has in me to believe in me enough to care about him to accept him and support him. this is the first time ever I have had someone so close to me tell me that they are struggling to accept or understand their sexuality. my god-sister is a lesbian and she has told me her story of how she just knew - but I think the difference here is my baby right now, hes lacking confidence and I know hes feeling really bad to hurt me - but I just want him to be okay, I know I am hurting but hes probably hurting even more :frowning2:

I think no matter what happens with us I will always love and care about him forever. I'm just feeling selfish and upset that he might want to be without me and I have to let him go </3

6. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey unicorn22222,

Your anger is completely justified and I understand how heartbroken you must be right now. That’s completely normal. Your boyfriend essentially used you (whether intentionally or not) as a ‘cover’ while he’s been wrestling with his sexuality. He intentionally cheated on you, as well. Multiple times. That is always wrong in a monogamous relationship.

I think you are coming to understand that it is unlikely that your romantic relationship with him will continue, but, as I said, if you care for him deeply, you can continue to be there for him as a best friend. Just don’t consider you have to place your own emotional needs on the backburner or hide them when you are talking to him. Open, 2-way communication is very important in any relationship, whether it is a friendship or a romantic relationship.

LGBTQ people are no less able to be faithful as part of a monogamous relationship than anyone else. The reason that I indicated that his cheating on you with men makes me think that he really is gay is that he broke your trust instead of finding a reason to break up with you first, before going out to explore his sexuality with other men. From what you said, however, it seems very likely that he was in denial about his sexuality in his own head. There are myths in society that being gay is ‘just a phase’; that it is ‘a choice’; and that homosexuality can be ‘fixed’ or ‘changed’. He may have been grasping at straws such as this in an attempt to deny his sexuality, while his body was sending him very clear signals about his sexual attractions.

All of that is not to excuse his actions in the least, however. What he did was wrong and he owes it to you to make it up to you in the longrun, if there is any possible way he can do that – unless he wants to lose your friendship. (Just my opinon.)

Where I guess I’m going with this is that (1) once a cheater, always a cheater – because he’s already broken your trust, you can never truly trust him that way again. And (2) staying in a romantic relationship with you isn’t really viable because if he is hooking up with random men (regardless of whether he is gay or bi), there is a real health risk that he may contract and STI/STD, which he could potentially pass on to you. Both of you would be better off if he had a committed boyfriend and being in a romantic relationship with you would make that prospect unviable (both for him and for any potential bf).

Just some thoughts. Probably not what you would like to hear, though.:frowning2:

---------- Post added 20th Feb 2017 at 02:23 PM ----------

There is a resource here on EC that you may want to check out:

Empty Closets - Parent and Family Stages of Grief

While you are dealing with his Coming Out, he may still be dealing with completely accepting his own sexuality (grieving for the 'loss' of his heterosexuality) and may be experiencing the grief process himself.

#6 Quantumreality, Feb 20, 2017
  7. unicorn22222

Hi Quantumreality,

:frowning2:

its okay, thanks for being honest. even though you're right about everything, and its true its not what I would like to hear, I believe its good I am hearing and I am thankful for you helping me better understand this situation and for trying to help explain both sides of the party.

The more I think back to everything and the fact that he did cheat on me 7 different times with men, I don't only feel betrayed but more like I understand now...he told me he had thoughts and feelings like he was bi/gay just before me, and he actually did have sex with a man just before I came back into his life, just makes everything so much more clear now.

I feel better to know that he didnt hate me, or not love me, he was just trying to find out himself and unfortunately I was cheated on and hurt in the process of it all.

Update with us: he came home from the hospital and his brother picked him up and texted me asking is he okay because he isn't okay and he isn't being himself. but I have not said anything remotely even a hint of this is his mental breakdown due to struggling with coming out, I blamed it on work and stress and our shitty relationship in general.

I guess from here, all I can do is say thank you to you. and I will see what happens when we talk again. I just want him to be happy and accept himself.

Can I ask you two questions please? I hope it doesn't sound stupid or mean in anyway but I really am just confused.

1) First he told me he was bi and wanted to be with me still forever etc.
    Do you think if he was truly bi he would be happy to stay with me forever?

2) Then after the whole day of chatting about it, and being comfortable enough to explain what he likes about men and even we discussed the idea of having a threesome, with us talking about him doing things to men (even with me in the room) I think it made him realize he wants men more than women (me?) so question is:

Do you think that him saying hes gay is him telling me that he just wants to be with only men? I mean I know it sounds silly to ask, but then does him switching from saying bi to gay a way of him telling me he just wants to be with men now?

*** I know my questions are hard to answer as they are dependent on him. but if you could put yourself in his shoes and pretend you were him, how would you feel...?

Edit: thanks for the links, I am going to read them now

#7 unicorn22222, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
  8. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey unicorn22222,

I’m glad if anything that I’ve said has been helpful to you.:slight_smile:

It sounds like he’s definitely not Out to anyone in his family. As hard as it may be for you, your response to his brother was the best one that you could have made. Until/unless he is ready to Come Out to his family (and you can’t pressure him on that, but certainly feel free to offer your opinion, if he actually asks you whether or not you think he should Come Out to any of them), you have to hold his confidence.

Your questions are definitely not stupid or mean. They are very incisive and to-the-point. From my point of view, they are, however, asking about two aspects of the same thing, so let me try to answer you by explaining a little something about bisexuality.

Bisexuality does not mean that someone is just attracted to both men and women equally. Most bisexuals are attracted more to one gender or the other. However, speaking only for myself, it is the personality of a Significant Other that often determines my romantic attraction to them, not their genitalia.

Could your bf be happy in a monogamous relationship with you as a Bi man? Yes. However, the question becomes why he cheated on you with other men. If it was simply because he was exploring his own sexuality in his attempts to come to terms with who he really is, then it could be possible that once he has come to terms with his sexuality and fully accepted it that he can re-commit to a monogamous relationship with you.

I have no idea if you would even want to consider the idea, but a few (definitely not most) mixed orientation marriages only really work if the relationship is an open one. I can explain more about that, if you really want to know.

Based only on what you have posted here on this thread, I have to say that it really sounds to me like he Came Out to you as Bi initially in order to ‘soften the blow’, but his subsequent statement that he is gay is probably the bottom-line truth. He could, of course, be Bi, but have a stronger attraction to men than women. Again, though, only he really knows. So you’ll have to talk about it with him, if/when he is willing. At this point it sounds like he really wants to talk to you about his sexuality, so please do so to whatever level of comfort works for you. But don’t hold back on him or be afraid to ask him direct questions, point blank. Just be aware that if he hasn’t yet come to a full acceptance of his sexuality (and from what you’ve written it sounds like his current problems are centered around his denial and probably some internalized homophobia), he may not be able to give you clear answers yet or he may seem to waver back and forth. Also, it would probably be a good idea if he can talk to a therapist about this.

I hope that answers your questions. If not, please continue to inquire. In any event, please continue to post on this website whenever you want to ask questions or simply vent. This is a help/support website, so that’s why we’re here. We understand.

I wish you both all the best!
    QR

9. unicorn22222

Hi Quantumreality,

I really am grateful to have stumbled upon this help/support site and thankful for all your patience and your help!

Update on the whole situation: sooooo confusing so so so soooo0oo0o confusing (lol I am not laughing but I am laughing because IDK WHAT IS GOING ON!!!)

He came back from the hospital and called me. completely incoherent again - and after having insights of maybe he was just confused and not accepting his sexuality, we talked a bit, and he mentioned he thought after he told me he was bi that I wanted to leave him.

It is as if he completely forgot that we talked about everything in terms of I forgive him on cheating on me, I accept his bisexuality and I still want to and will work together to be happy together.......?

Then after calmly talking and mentioning I support him, and I do want to be with him IF he wants to be with me to, he said I am bisexual and I still want to be with you.

I brought up, why did you say you were gay then? Are you sure you don't want time to think about it etc. and he said, "I know I said I was gay, but I didn't mean it." he still seems very confused. I don't want to jump to conclusions or get my hopes up of being together forever.

But we ended the phone convo as okay lets take the time to think about it, and now hes having dinner with his mom and brother...maybe he will talk to them and it will help him come to an acceptance.

Going back to your reply, thank you for understanding my questions. I really believe what your theory is about "Could your bf be happy in a monogamous relationship with you as a Bi man? Yes. However, the question becomes why he cheated on you with other men. If it was simply because he was exploring his own sexuality in his attempts to come to terms with who he really is, then it could be possible that once he has come to terms with his sexuality and fully accepted it that he can re-commit to a monogamous relationship with you." and I mean I hope it is. the cheating is one thing to get over and to forgive...but theres no point if we aren't together.

So, at this point I think I just need to sit back and wait to talk to him again when hes ready to really explain himself and tell the truth because I still feel iffy - like I don't fully believe him. I don't believe him because I don't think he has accepted himself or the truth of what hes been hiding from me and everyone - and especially himself.

If you are still okay to chat, I have a question please...he told me "are you sure you accept me being bi? I don't believe you" why would he feel this way? when all I've been doing is reassuring him and telling him I do accept him and I love him and I want to be together...

Thank you.

10. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey unicorn22222,

I think that’s spot-on. Remember this is going to take time for both of you to adjust to a new ‘normal’ in your relationship. It’s been less than 48 hours since he Came Out to you and this process began. So, you’re absolutely right. Take a deep breath, keep working to educate yourself about how best to help him and engage him in discussion about his sexuality as often as he wants to or is willing to talk to you about it. Mainly, just be there to support him and continue to reassure him that your support is not about to suddenly disappear from his life.

There is a support organization that has chapters across the US called PFLAG (which stands for Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays) who can help you. You can check them out online at the above link and see if there is a chapter near where you live. They usually host support groups for friends and family members of LGBTQ people. There is also a booklet that they produce called Our Children. It is written for parents of LGBTQ children, but you may want to download it and read it to provide you some additional background/context.

As to your question about why he would question whether or not you still want to be with him since he Came Out to you, it’s complicated. Right now, it sounds like his self-esteem is very, very low and it seems to be combined with the fact that he still isn’t fully accepting of his own sexuality. (I should point out that coming to an understanding of your own sexuality is only a first step - going from there to fully accepting it can be a long road. In my own case, I only really understood my bisexuality at age 23. It took me two more years after that before I fully accepted my sexuality.)

Another part of his thought process may be that he understands how much biphobia there is out there in the world. There are a lot of stereotypes about bisexual people that are completely untrue and hurtful. One of the worst is that bisexuals can never be faithful in a monogamous relationship, thus many straight people – especially women – refuse to even date bisexuals. I would recommend that you check out this website The Bisexual Index | What is Bisexuality? and see if it helps answer some of your questions as well as perhaps explaining some of his concerns.

(As a complete aside, I get more biphobic comments from gay guys than any of my straight friends. Because, as I mentioned before, a lot of gay guys first Come Out as Bi before they Come Out as gay, they often think that all Bi guys are just gay guys who haven’t yet ‘admitted the truth’ to themselves. This is actually part of a phenomenon called bi-erasure, which you may want to look up.)

And, through all of this, don’t neglect or repress your own feelings. You aren’t being selfish. You have as much need to deal with this from your side as he does from his. You won’t do yourself (or him) any good if you bottle up your own feelings without dealing with them. If you want to find a therapist yourself, that could be good. Even if you can’t convince him to go see a therapist on his own to help him deal with what he is going through, maybe you could convince him to go to some couple’s counseling with you. (After you do a little research, perhaps, to find a couple’s therapist that has some experience with mixed orientation relationships.)

Stay strong!:slight_smile:

#10 Quantumreality, Feb 20, 2017
  11. unicorn22222

Hi Quantumreality,

Thank you so much. You've been so helpful and supportive.

Time will definitely be needed for us and to understand and cope.
    Talking through it and explaining my feelings out loud really helps so much.
    Now I hope my baby can do the same and come to terms of accepting himself no matter what he ends up feeling/admitting.

Ps. I am not going to lie, my first thought was WTH when he told me, then it was is he going to leave me for a man, or if he stays with me will he continue to cheat on me because I am a woman and may not be able to fulfil his needs a man would be able to. And then I read a lot of things and with his reassurance that he will forever be loyal and faithful to me - I thought to myself, okay yeah just because he likes both sexes doesn't mean it is automatically going to cheat on me. Instead of only being able to choose women, he can choose men too, and I believe thats where the notion of people thinking bi cannot be monogamous may stem from. Thats how I felt - like super insecure - to not only worry about if he is checking out a girl or flirting with one, but now also boys. BUT the end of the day, I want to trust him and I once did so I believe we can work on it together.

I wish you all the best :slight_smile:

12. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you, unicorn22222, for being such a concerned and supportive person!

That is a normal reaction that I believe is largely due to a lack of education in society at-large about sexuality, in general, and Bisexuality, specifically. Part of the stereotype that leads monosexuals to not want to even date bisexuals is that they think that since we have such a 'large' potential dating pool, we won't/can't be monogamous in a relationship. Another part of that is that they assume that since we are attracted to both males and females, that a single partner can never satisfy us sexually - that we will always be looking around for someone of the opposite gender to our current partner in order to be sexually fulfilled. I can assure you that that is not true. Just as with straight people in relationships, some people stray and are unfaithful, but most people are loyal to their relationships. Bisexuals are no different in that respect. Cheating on a partner is really about the character of the person cheating and probably the state of that particular relationship. It doesn't reflect on the sexual orientation of the person being unfaithful.

Just my thoughts.

Take Care!:slight_smile:

13. unicorn22222

Thank you Quantumreality! I will take the time to educate myself and get to understand everything better. I will forever love my boyfriend even if life takes us in different directions.

Thank you for your reassurance. I agree, I don't think being bisexual causes people to be unfaithful. Ot definitely is dependent per person and if they will cheat or not regardless if they like boys, girls, cats, dogs, rocks lol. I was feeling a little insecure and confused about it since its all so new and caught me off guard, 10000 things running through my mind, but thank you for being that extra reminder that humans will be humans no matter what!

Take care :grin: