1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does not like oral

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by icol, Jul 6, 2013.

1. icol

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have a gf and Im wondering why doesn't she like me getting down on here.she like just to put my fingwrs in hers. Im really confused. I hate thinking that I'm no giving her a good time. She doesn't come when I eat her. Even if I put my 3 fingers in hers and rock her. I don't know what to do. Its like her clits isn't sensitive

2. LD579

Maybe she just doesn't like it. I wouldn't sweat it... but if this is still a problem with that said, maybe you should talk to her about it. Worrying about it alone will do you no good.

3. Adarya

Everyone has different preferences and things they like during sex, so maybe oral isn't really one of them for your girlfriend. I would suggest talking to her about it and getting her thoughts about if she enjoys it or not. Also, I would probably experiment to find out what she does like, instead of focusing on the fact that maybe she doesn't like oral. Either way, talking to her and finding out what she does/doesn't prefer would be a good step in this situation.

4. Biotech49

Being new to all of this I read up on how to really go down on a girl right. Well, apparently I rocked her world. It's not something she could tell me how to do, it is something I had to discover for myself. I have discovered I am a top (and I love it!).