1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Testosterone levels

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Youngbutproud, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Youngbutproud

Hi everyone! So I recently went to the doctors and got a full complete physical, testing almost everything possible. Luckily I'm fine but they did find very high testosterone levels which was unusual especially since I'm a girl. I looked up what this could cause but I don't seem to have any symptoms so far. Do any of you guys know of how to maybe lower it? Thanks people:icon_redf

2. KaraBulut

I'd recommend repeating the lab test again. If it comes back high a second time, ask for a referral to an OB/Gyn.

3. srslywtf

I've always had quite low testosterone levels. Even moreso during/since my battle with drugs. (which cause altered testosterone levels on their own).

In terms of understanding it, just look up how testosterone works/what it effects in general, you should get a pretty good idea.. more testosterone generally = more pronounced impact of the same effects.

4. Hexagon

You might have PCOS... my mother does, and one of the symptoms is high testosterone.