1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Him to big and me to tight

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Brohg, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Brohg

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've already asked on this thread an issue, but another one I would like to ask people, and if you've had this problem, is how do you deal with the size issue with partners.

My boyfriends, both of them, and quite large, both around and length, and.. embarrassed to say, it becomes quite a struggle to deal with taking them in me when we have sex. I try my best to relax, but often it doesn't go anywhere sadly.

I didn't have this issue when I was with my partner (he was more a sexual acquaintance who I slept with several times), who seemed to know just how to relax me and find his way in, but with my two boyfriends now, I find it a struggle.

How is best to go about this, we use plenty of lube, but usually it feels more like I'm having a lemon trying to force its way into me rather then being able to take it. I breath, try different positions, but still we run into problems.

Anyone else had this issue with there partners? Either being to tight or them to big?

2. catboy

Try letting them play with your butt like rimming or fingering. It almost sounds like they are too eager make sure they take it slow. I think I heard gentle and slow foreplay can also help you relax...remember to take deep even breaths like your meditaiting

3. leaf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I personally found that practicing with a toy can help. I get pretty tight if I dont take anything for a while, and my boyfriend is fairly wide. However, if I use a toy once or twice a week, I dont have much of a problem. I did however have to work up in size slowly until it was comfortable to take him.

4. Femmeme

Forgive the cut and paste, but this comes up frequently enough that I have a stock answer.

Also look for a set of anal dilators, the sell them on amazon pretty cheaply.

5. LD579

Are you taking two penises inside you at the same time, or...?

If yes, then it might just take a lot of practice before you can comfortably get both in.

If no, then what Femmeme 'reposted', sort of, is absolutely correct. ...Actually, either way she'd be correct but still. It's quite hard to take in two, I'd guess.