1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't really cum much

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Beware Of You, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

First thing is first I only have 1 testicle. When I amuse myself with buttplugs and masturbation I can feel the semen coming (you know the feeling) and then orgasm of sorts, but then I don't get much semen, just a small amount of think, white sticky gunk at the end of my penis.

It is the same when I bottom for my boyfriend as well

2. KingdomKeyDK

I think it's only because you have one testicle. If you're really worried, see a doctor. It would probably be best for you if you think its a really bad problem.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most of the fluid that comes out is from the prostate, if I remember correctly, so having only 1 testis wouldn't make a big difference.

Have you tried refraining from doing it for a day or two? It needs a bit of time to build up occasionally. There's also the chance that you're not releasing fully. I've noticed that in myself if I don't make any effort to catch it, like I'm subconsciously trying not to make a mess lol.

4. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is my impression, too.

---------- Post added 10th Jul 2013 at 04:26 PM ----------

Interesting.

I never noticed this subconscious mess avoidance in myself. Although if the idea had hit me as a teenager of trying to subconsciously limit the mess, I'd probably have tried it. I really didn't like the mess as a teenager.

5. AAASAS

^
    If I try not to make a mess, I won't but if I just let loose I do.

Try to really relax when you ejaculate, and think about ejaculating when you do, or even try to help do it by almost doing a "peeing" push, not exactly the same, but you almost contract your muscles to get fluid out of you.

6. KaraBulut

The testes produce less than 5% of the volume of cum. The majority of the liquid portion is produced in the seminal vesicle and prostate.

As long as you don't have any problem peeing, then there probably isn't any structural problem with your urethra that would account for why you don't have a large amount of cum. Some guys dribble. Some guys shoot.

Very rarely, there are guys who don't produce any cum to the outside. Instead, the cum is directed upward into the bladder (retrograde ejaculation). Since you are producing cum, it does not sound like you have this problem.

If you want to try to add a little more distance, do a search on Kegel exercises. These exercises help add a bit more strength to the muscles guys use when peeing and during ejaculation.