1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back pain

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gibson85, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Gibson85

anyone else having really bad back pain right now. I did some chores because landlord is stopping by in morning and now i over did it. gah

2. Gibson85

tried a warm bath.. tylenol.. nothing helping. Guess back to watching other posts for a bit.

3. Linguistic_Geek

try some easy stretches. side to side/front to back. but don't do too much or you'll be in worse pain!

4. TraceElement

A warm compress, Advil, and light stretching should help. It will take at least a day to go away.

5. gavguy

gavguy Guest

A good massage is what you need, this is meant to help ease stress and muscle pain. X

(&&&)

6. Gibson85

Ty :slight_smile: its a little better.. still hurts bad to get up or sit. but i can lean forward a little more. I tried. I couldn't even stretch out earlier. Layed in the bed alot today hunched over a pillow trying stretch it lolol I dont know sounded like it would help at the time it relieved some the pressure from the lower side. over all tho not in as much pain as was