1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiding or getting rid of acne quick?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MtnFr3sh, Jul 12, 2013.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Okay, so the city's pool is reopening in exactly one week after a major reconstruction, new pool building, new pool entirely, two good water slides (not those little kid ones, one that dumps you into the 12 feet deep end and another that starts at about 2 stories high and winds down), a rock climbing wall, diving board, and one of those giant buckets that fill up with water.

I'm thinking about inviting my crush who just moved in down the street and doesn't know much about the town and who I'm not sure if he's gay or straight or at least bi, but here's the thing.
    I have a minor acne problem, saw the dermatologist today and he gave me some washes and some pills, but, one of the ointments isn't going to be here until Monday, and I highly doubt that any of this stuff will get rid of my shoulder acne, a few chest blackheads, and the ones on my face in such little time. I'm already pale, fair skinned so I don't tan, and one of the washes has something in it that bleaches your skin a bit, used it, I didn't think I could get much whiter, but I did.

So, if you guys can help, please tell me how I can either hide it in the water, or get rid of it, even if it's just for a couple of hours. I don't want my crush to see me shirtless with blackheads and whiteheads. I want to stun him, and I don't mean blind him from my natural paleness, and I don't want him to think I'm gross :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#1 MtnFr3sh, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  2. LD579

You could wear a wet shirt thing over your body. Nothing says you have to be shirtless when you swim.

As for your face, you could either look into concealer or tinted moisturizer, if it's that big of a deal (You'd have to get the right shade for either, though, and not go crazy with it. It's better to conceal it a bit and look natural than it is to look flawless, sort of, but have it obvious that you're wearing makeup or putting products on. Or, if you don't care, you can just go excessive with it. One warning is that those may clog your pores, and you should also wash your face clean of anything you put on your face, especially makeup stuff, otherwise the acne could get worse.), or you could put on green tinted moisturizer before you see him. It would combat some of the redness... real talk. It's quite cool :wink: ...Obviously, those cost money, and money doesn't come from trees, unfortunately.

Besides that, there aren't any other options I can think of.

3. Kamina

Honestly I had bad splotchy acne that wouldnt go away until I tried oil cleansing. I put coconut oil, which is anti bacterial and moistureizing and smells amazing, on my face everynight before bed. It takes away the majority of the redness over night and in less than a week I was clearer than ever.
    Oil seems counter productive but think about the natural oils on your skin! And it works well. I've never actually done it but if you google "oil facial cleansing" something will pop up I'm sure. And just because it's facial doesn't mean you can't use it on your back/shoulders.

I would just buy a jar of coconut oil and go from there tho, be warned it's a little... ok quite expensive but can be used sparingly and in lots of things other than acne removal.

What it doesn't do is blackheads... I have yet to find something as good for black heads as this was for acne. But clean and clear works best out of everything I have.

This may not work for you but try it. You will smell awesome after so there is no loss!! :icon_wink :lol:

I'm a casper... I literally glow in the sun, I can help with being pale. Good luck with your crush!!!! (*hug*)