1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dry wet dream?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AwesomGaytheist, Jul 13, 2013.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream last night that I had sex with a former high school classmate. It was like a wet dream, in my dream I ejaculated, but I woke up completely dry. Is this normal?

2. LD579

Maybe it was just a sex dream? It depends on how you define a wet dream. I wouldn't worry about this, though =)

I mean... I have dreams that I'm flying. It doesn't mean I can fly, sadly :frowning2: You know?

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That happened to me, I woke up just as I was about to cum. but I didn't Lol it was really weird :slight_smile:

4. BiBi

BiBi Guest

Why didn't you? I mean, you were right there, you could've at least done it and wake up feeling happy. :slight_smile:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disregard this, I thought you actually meant it in real life *almost* wet dream. But it'd be funny if you woke up and then you came. If only...

5. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    HA! I woke up with a huge erection and that's what I was wondering. In the dream though, I fucked him missionary style-bareback even-and blew a huge load into him. But not in real life.

6. GingerGuy

Haha the closets thing I had to this in a dream was sucking an European tourist I do not even know in real life (how the heck was he in my dream?) but the dream ended quite badly for me, because we were caught by some old people who were trying to enter the hotel's pool we were using for it xD

So I didn't think I woke up very aroused. Crap ending :-/

7. UndercoverGypsy

Lucky. Last night I just had some weird dream about meeting Steve Carrel, making him sign my laptop, and my cat running away. :grin:

8. jvn95

I've had one oh these dreams! I felt the ejaculation and everything, woke up with an erection and was dry.