1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I like this? Is anyone else like this? (Males ONLY!)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BiBi, Jul 14, 2013.

1. BiBi

BiBi Guest

Well, sometimes I decide to masturbate when I'm in my underwear and pants/shorts. I'm a boy, so I have a penis, not a vagina, for you people who can't read between the lines. Anyway, I realize that masturbating under clothing feels A LOT better than without. Is there a reason why it feels better, or is it just me? Does anyone else like the feeling in clothing better than without? I like it without clothing too, but under underwear and pants, it feels amazing, I could cum in less than a minute if I wanted to!

---------- Post added 14th Jul 2013 at 01:42 PM ----------

Also when I get an erection, and it rubs against my underwear, it feels REALLY good, like it tingles a bit, and when I push on the erection against my underwear, it feels AMAZING and even more tingly! Is it possibly the fabric of the underwear? Also, when I stretch my legs, I can feel the little tingling and it feels really good. :eusa_danc

#1 BiBi, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
  2. LD579

It's contact against the penis, and so it feels good. It's as simple as that. It also depends on the material of the fabric. This isn't anything to worry about, I'd think.

3. AKTodd

I did this a few times when I was a teenager, mainly just to see if it felt any different/better (I think nearly all guys, of whatever age, try different techniques and such for much the same reason). Logically, it seems probable that many guys try this and some like it enough to continue doing it. So you're just one of those.

Don't worry about it and keep having fun :thumbsup:

Todd

4. gavguy

gavguy Guest

The reason it feels much better in clothing is because you are being stimulated by it.
    As long as you feel comfortable doing it and you enjoy it then good luck to you.
    I feel that if I have an erection with my boxers on then it feels so much better that having an erection without any on at all, the end of the penis has very sensitive nerve endings on and when it's rubbed against something then boy do you know about it.
    You will also get the same satisfaction wearing a condom, so enjoy

5. KingdomKeyDK

We are alike in so many ways. It's not different, I mean I do it all the time, with or without.

6. BiBi

BiBi Guest

Really? Oh man, great! I LOVE that feeling.

7. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well the first way I figured out to masturbate was to rub up against my bedsheets...anything rubbing against the penis (except sandpaper) is going to feel good.