1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Variations in anal sex.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by JammaBoi, Jul 14, 2013.

1. JammaBoi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As a bottom, I've had my fair share of penises. I've had sizes up to 10.5 inches, which felt odd at first, but then pleasurable. However, I can recall taking ones that were between 8 and 7 inches, but it was so intense and uncomfortable that I pretty much ran away from the tops. Also, when I use toys I can NEVER get in deeper than around 7/6 inches. My question is how am I able to pleasurably receive large penises always, but then other sizes cause discomfort? And also, why am I "hitting a wall" when pleasuring myself?

2. June Cleaver

My theory on this as my ex tortured me with his 7 inches and my current man with 10 feels so good is that the longer one passes by something in there where the 7 would angel in different and hit something in there that hurts like hell. It seems my current man can get rough and never hit anything, but my ex and other men 6 to 8 inches over the years would hit something painful in there. The prostate maybe? Also toys are too stiff and won't pass it. I notice his 10 is more bendable until the last min or so when it is at it's hardest than shorter ones. Now I have found 5 inches is also a perfect size not to hit that spot in me. I hope that makes since, June

3. Pain

Pain Guest

You are literally hitting a wall with a 7-8 inch cock in your bum.

The sigmoid colon is the curve--I've heard that when it is touched, it makes a sharp pain sensation, or discomfort. Though, when it is passed, it adapts to what is going by it, and causes no pain. And, obviously, a penis that won't reach it will not affect it.
    There are also sweet spots when it comes to angles for sex. For trying out different angles, I'd recommend the cowgirl position, so you have control of where the penis is hitting, and you can find where feels best.

4. srslywtf

How about thickness? just cos a dick is longer doesnt mean its thicker

5. JammaBoi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thickness doesn't really seem to be effecting me so much as length

6. AudreyMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Id attribute it to position. I find when I am enjoying myself with my partner that cowgirl is quite easy to control. I however prefer doggy, but that is just me I guess