1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psychoses

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by LaplaceScramble, Jul 15, 2013.

1. LaplaceScramble

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was wondering, if you had any psychosis, what it was and how you dealt with it.

2. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I was psychotic a few months ago. I can't remember another time though. The voices in my head were really loud and I knew that I was different but I didn't really care. I was SO paranoid, believed my doctors wanted to kill me and even confronted them about it. I tried to blind myself with drain-o (drain cleaner) and I was carving satanic symbols into my palms for blood magic rituals. I kept looking for video cameras and microphones everywhere and I was seeing people and objects that didn't exist.

I don't know how to deal with it as it's only happened once, and since then I've been put on antipsychotics. It lasted a couple weeks and I managed to ride it out without causing any permanent damage. (thankfully I failed to blind myself).

I'm not sure if I did it for attention or it was really psychosis. :/

#2 Fugs, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013