1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I...?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Brakmek, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Brakmek

Brakmek Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay, so since I'm questioning right now, I want to try anal masturbation and see how I like it:icon_redf. I do masturbate normally already, but I want to try this:confused:. I already know: clip your nails, no sharp edges, but I also heard you need alot of lubricant. I'm wondering what would be the best lubricant you can find around the house, as my family doesn't know I masturbate or anything (except my cousins:icon_sad:slight_smile: and water isn't slick enough, I'd think. I don't have baby lotion, so that's ruled out. Also, what would be the best way, if any, to do it. Please reply!

Sincerely,
    Brakmek

P.S. If you think I'm too young, tell me please.

#1 Brakmek, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  2. Mrcake

Try using oil, preferably something mild like vegetable or canola oil. You can use any lotion also, it will just be more annoying for you, because you will have to keep re applying the lotion. Look up anal techniques on here and you can find the best way to do stuff. I started experimenting at your age and didn't find this to be enjoyable until now - I have found that I love doin anal play and masturbating, it intensifies the orgasm. Keep in mind that doing this can take a while if you are unexperienced - make sure you have a good 45 mins of free time and are home alone or do it in a really private space, it can get a little noisy. Have fun and make sure you're clean down there - also make sure you don't go too far with your finger.

3. Brakmek

Brakmek Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks, mate. I'll take your advice.

Sincerely,
    Brakmek

4. AKTodd

One other thing - Oil based lubes have a tendency to stain. You should plan on putting down a towel or rag or something you can dispose of or wash afterward (same for cleanup rags or clothes if you use em afterward). You might also be prepared to change the sheets on your bed if that's where you're playing (although that's not a given).

If you decide you are enjoying anal play and want to continue or make it a regular part of your play time, then you may want to take on the task of doing your own laundry, if you don't do it already. You can always say that you're old enough to do your own, and/or that you'll need to know how when you finally get out on your own or something.

Hope this helps,

Todd