1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual questions! Answer them!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by maracont, Jul 15, 2013.

1. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    I've decided to take advantage of the my generations Internet acess by asking the following questions:

1: is soap safe for mastrubation? Like in particular "dove deep moisture body wash"?

2: the last 2 times I mastrubated I felt like throwing up after ejaculation, WHAT!?

3: I have really weird sexual interests (like furry weird) is this normal for my age? (According to their Internet histories my friends do too)

4: how the hell do you spell mastrubation!!??

Thank you.

Ps. Yes I know looking through my friends Internet history is wrong,:confused:

#1 maracont, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  2. LD579

1. It depends on what is defined as safe. If any soap gets in the urethra / 'pee hole opening', it wouldn't feel good.
    2. I don't know why that'd happen. Keep an eye on this and if you still feel that way, it'd be something to look into with a doctor.
    3. It depends on what is defined as normal. If you mean to say that you find anthropomorphic and sentient animal sex to be sexy, then it's safe to say that most people don't. That doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong, though. This is a slippery slope.
    4. It's spelled like so: masturbation.

3. maracont

1. Yeah, it hurts if that happens

2. The problem is I'm still at the point where my grandmother is present at doctors appointments, and she's like super sensitive to that sorta thing. She'd be like "you do that!? WHAT!?" Etc.

3. To be fair I find humans with animal properties like fur and ears and stuff to be sexy, not animals drawn sexily. (Wow sexily is a word)

4. THANK YOU! My phone refuses to belive my spelling of it.

4. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. I'd personally suggest not using soap. Lube is the best lubricator, or a mild unscented lotion or something (probably better than deep moisture bodywash), look for something basic without a lot of added dyes or fragrances. The best thing about these lotions is that they usually come in pretty large bottles at drug stores.

2. Yeah, I'd advise you bring it up with your doctor. It couldn't hurt. Ask your grandma to wait in the waiting room.

3. I wouldn't worry too much. Unless you start looking at Lassie longingly, I'm sure you're perfectly fine.

5. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    2 Is it mental or physical? I mean are you disgusted or just feeling sick?

I don´t know how much work you make out of it and how long it takes you to come, but
    feeling sick after any kind of excessive exercise if normal.
    I´m not saying masturbation is excessive exercise but it does sort of do the same thing to your body. Your heartrate goes up and you might sweat (a lot).
    So maybe you are not really fit or something and the masturbation is a bit too much to take for your body.
    Or simply, the sweating makes you dry out and dehydration can make you feel sick too.
    You could try to drink a glass of water before you start.

6. maracont

It takes me maybe 10 minutes and I actually lay down, so it's not much excersise. I'll try the water thing.