1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to have anal.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by partmin123, Jul 17, 2013.

1. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I know i am starting to sound like a perv and sex is all that i think about, but im not. MY first boyfriend broke up with me becuase i was too scared and didnt know how. So i could really use help.:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:help::help::help::help:

2. Amerigo

this seemed like a really helpful post in another thread i saw, which links numerous other threads - good luck! :slight_smile:

3. jimL

I was scared of it also. That was a number years ago. You just have to work at it on your own at first. Using a finger or two while you are in the shower is very helpful. If you can go get a smallish dildo and lube and work with that will help. It does take time to get use to having something up there. Over time you will learn to relax, which is the most important thing. When you can learn to relax your rectal muscles the discomfort will go away. Good luck.

4. leer

as mentioned if its done correctly and not rushed it can be pleasurable experience . with the right person your ex isn't the one your better of without trust me .

5. Wildwings

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hear if it not done properly can be very painful but if it done the right way its fine.

#5 Wildwings, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  6. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Find a boyfriend that is bottom or doesn´t care about anal.
    As long as you are scared, just don´t do it.
    It has to excite you. Give pleasure. Not fear.

You don´t HAVE to!!!!

But if you want to, go for the tips you got above.

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he broke up with you over being nervious about anal then you're better off.

The key to anal is lube and lots of it, honestly you can't use too much. You'll want to try different positions to see what feels good vs what hurts.

8. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    What do you mean you didn't know how to have anal? Anyway, there are a lot of things you could do to a guy without resorting to penetrative anal sex :thumbsup: If he broke up with you over that then clearly, you don't need someone like that as your soul mate.

9. Tyler1

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Talk about not knowing how. I was "straight" and married for many years. Once divorced I came out, met a man and started a relationship. I was scared, didn't have a clue what to expect or do for that matter. I can tell you nature takes it course. The first time I went down on my bf, it was clumsy, etc. However it was a highly sensual experience. The same when I was a top, but nothing compared to my first time I was a bottom. While a little uncomfortable at the beginning, my fears disappeared as it was the most satisfying, intense and pleasurable experience I could have imagined. I understand why some guys prefer to be only a bottom. With the right partner who have nothing to fear. I would be a 100% bottom but I am in relationship and we both like to bottom so we have to comprise. Good luck, relax, enjoy the experience.