1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White skin on Penis

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by whyme10, Jul 20, 2013.

1. whyme10

I would like some input if anyone can help. A few weeks ago I had a sore on my penis. I went to the doctor and was tested for all S T D s all came back negative and it healed rather quickly. Now today after having sex with another guy I find a spot on the other side of my penis. The spot is about a half inch long and eighth inch wide. The skin is totally white and a little purple around the edges.
    This guy and the guy I was with before we're particularly aggressive sucking quite hard for quite a while. I was just with Him yesterday. I am wondering if this spot could be caused by such aggressive play. It is annoying but I can't see how it could be a chancre the day after having sex. Has anyone ever experienced such a reaction? It is a little unnerving. But I don't think I have syphillis . Any help would be appreciated Thanks whyme10 :icon_sad:

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  3. whyme10

Thanks That's scary having your dick cut. I have a dialogue with my g p about this problem so I guess I will have to go see him again. This f- ing sucks. I hope that it is not the problem.
    Right now I have put neosporin on it and will call him on Monday. That cancer thing never entered my mind thanks. Whyme10

4. Bear101

Honestly, if it's occurring immediately after sex, it doesn't sound like either penile cancer or a STD to me. If it was 3-4 days or had some type of incubation period, that would sound like either penile cancer or an STD.

Are you a top or a bottom? I'm wondering if you're a top, is the condom that you're using too small for you or is there some other way that that part of your penis is somehow getting rubbed in a weird way during sex.

I"m not saying that you shouldn't get it checked out (hell, I'd be at a walk-in clinic today, lol), but if you've already been cleared of STD's, it just sounds strange to me that one would it would appear within 24 hours. Just my idea and trying to help you not freak out so much.

5. whyme10

Thanks bear. You know I did top and use a condom that was really tight now that you mention it I put it on in bed in the dark and had it inside out had to take it off and stretch it back on. God I hope that's all it is . I had sex around 11:30 in the morning and noticed it around 24 hrs after this morning. I will keep an eye on it over the next few days. Actually the first thing I thought of was a hickey with the skin really irritated. hmm :eusa_danc

6. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  7. KaraBulut

8. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like you might want to try different brands of condoms. Different brands size their products differently. Also, you shouldn't take a condom off, turn it inside out and put it back on.