1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What else...?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Brakmek, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Brakmek

Brakmek Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, I tried anal masturbation and I thought it was great! I felt so relaxed while doing it and most of the day, after!:lol: But, I was wondering what else I could maybe do. I just used my fingers and some lube and water last time (I was in the shower) and throughout most of it, I used one finger. I tried 2 and 3, but could barely fit 3! The thing is, I didn't get that "about to cum" sensation you supposedly get when you hit your prostate, so what am I doing wrong? And if you've got some other techniques I could try, that'd be good.:icon_wink Also, fyi I've got some long brushes/backscrubbers, so should I use them as, like dildoes or something?

Sincerely,
    Brakmek

2. Ridiculous

Don't put any objects up your butt unless they were designed to go up there! There are many stories of people having to go the hospital to have it professionally removed after it gets sucked up there (and yes, your butt can suck stuff up pretty easily once it gets hold of them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). Household objects also are likely to physically damage your rectum as they are too rigid and irregularly shaped.
    Specially designed dildos are made of safe materials and often have a flared or widened base to prevent them from being inserted entirely - if you don't have a proper dildo then stick with your fingers.

You can probably hit your prostate easier with your fingers anyway, though. Once you have them in, make sure you are pushing towards the front (towards your stomach) as that is where the prostate is. It is a couple of inches in so you should be able to reach it with the tips of your fingers.

Even if you can't find the prostate, or you can but it doesn't really do much for you, that's okay because as you've experienced already it's still pretty great without it.

3. Brakmek

Brakmek Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks, man! I'll take your advice, definitely.:icon_wink

Sincerely,
    Brakmek(!)

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^^^This^^^ Pretty much what I was going to say :thumbsup:

5. AudreyMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As stated before, there are some specifically designed male toys for massaging the protstate and hitting that sweet spot. I would look into those if you want something slightly larger and be able to hit that spot. Other than that, always play safe (no foreign objects :icon_bigg)

6. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some men don't get any special pleasure from prostate stimulation. I doubt there's one way it feels even for the men who like it. Before spending money on toys, it might be better to experiment more with fingers to see if you find a type of stimulation that works (different angles, different types and amounts of pressure, etc.). Then you could get a toy to make it easier to do more of whatever works.

7. AudreyMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know, I find fingers to be not big enough, but I am kind of a size queen lol

8. Brakmek

Brakmek Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Chloe and AudreyMarie, I'm 14, so I doubt I'm going to get toys anytime soon :icon_wink thanks anyway, though.