1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Callouses and odor

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Yohoshi2013, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My feet are the only things I find remotely attractive/sexy about myself but alas I don't have the money to pamper them. So, I have callouses, but I need relatively cheap methods of getting rid of them and keeping them away. Also, I have an issue of foot odor, due to my very old and dying sneakers. I can't get rid of them as I have no other shoes, so what do I do?

2. Viridian

Viridian Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, your sneakers is one of the primary reasons why you are having callouses (along with the foot odor...).

It's time to buy a new pair of shoes. You can find relatively cheap ones that are decent for ~$20. If money is tight, I would imagine that you can find a pair for even cheaper from either thrift stores or garage sales.

Your activity level is another reason you are getting callouses. Specify the situation.

3. TraceElement

I second getting a new pair of sneakers, but since you can't get them right away, I have a few suggestions.
    Before bed, use a pumace stone to remove some of the dead skin on the calluses. After, put some vasoline or a thick moisturizing cream(like Cetaphil) on your feet, and put socks on. After you shower, dry your feet off very well and moisturize. Put some baby powder in your socks and shoes before you leave for the day to absorb any sweat. It is also a mild friction blocker.

4. ChefJohnny

Little known fact: put your shoes in the freezer overnight. The low temperature should kill the odor causing bacteria. :wink: