1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urinating during intercourse

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by person57, Jul 25, 2013.

1. person57

Lol I was bored and a random question came to my head. What happens if you urinate while having vaginal/anul/oral sex? Is it unhealthy? Thanks to those who read this and replied to this.

2. KiddlesP

Urine is a waste product of the human body (i.e. your body would not prefer to have whats in it in itself). Urine is mostly water of course, with some solutes (think salts for example) and uric acid...

Would it be unhealthy? Well yes... But it would still be much healthier than exchanging or digesting solid waste for example.

Urine is mainly expelled to balance the bodies solute concentration back to ~300mmol/L if I remember correctly, so to get rid of excess salt or water. Also it's a great places to dump excess amino acids.

You do not have to think that much about visually what might happen. The vast majority would simply come back out. A small amount would be absorbed.

Not that unhealthy, but it is defiantly not 'healthy' either.

3. Ridiculous

Urine is one of the safest things that comes out of our bodies. The exchange of saliva during a kiss is far more 'unhealthy' than anything that's going to happen with pee, unless you are intentionally drinking gallons of it or something.

4. srslywtf

It could actually be healthy if you have certain problems :lol:

urine is an anti-fungal agent.
    it might seem disgusting, because we're taught that it is.. but if you're in a situation where you have no other solution (ie camping) - soaking a fungal infection in urine is a solution.

If your urine is clear you can drink it in dehydration situations, but once it starts coming out yellow you need to stop, as you'll just be making things harder for your kidneys, not easier.

5. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed. Actually, I just even looked at the ingredients list on my foot cream, and the first 2 ingredients are major components of urine (water and urea)

6. LD579

That's interesting... So you can drink urine to prevent dehydration, but only if it's clear. Your urine's only clear when you're hydrated. You wouldn't drink urine if you're already hydrated 'cause that's just gross. What an unfortunate cycle :wink:

Urine is sterile... but only 'midstream'. By itself, it is sterile, but when you start to urinate, the urine cleans the urethra of bacteria. When it's midstream urine, that's when it should be fine.

So is this question asking about... like sexual urine play? Just to be safe, I'd recommend avoiding drinking it or putting it over cuts or into the body. Who knows... you might throw up after drinking it just because it's not exactly as sweet as apple juice, you know? And vomit's almost always a turn off... unless it's a fetish, I suppose.

7. lukeluvznicki13

Most of the time males urine is blocked from being released when ejaculating.
    But I guess if you have to go then really gotta go o.-

8. Wells

Wells Guest

I have nothing to say. But ive learnt more about it now anyways :grin: (never know when it might come in useful)

9. lukeluvznicki13

lol tell me about it xD

10. coreyl13

Firstly have you tried to urinate with a boner? Its very hard. No pun intended.

11. Beachboi92

You should never have to worry about that happening if you just go when you feel like you need to, during sex I've never heard of that accidentally happening… of course if your into that sort of thing you should still be fine.

12. lukeluvznicki13

pun made my day xD
    and yeah i agree with you on your statement :astonished: