1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do i start?! Masturbation, Owies, Prostate Stimulation, and Sex Toys

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by OhSOCurious, Jul 26, 2013.

1. OhSOCurious

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help:
    First off. Hi I'm OhSOCurious and i have a few questions.
    So first off, i love to masturbate... it feels good but recently
    i read about "prostate-milking" Now, i know what it is, but I
    have yet to successfully. When i attempt to massage my
    prostate nothing happens... I am able to get a finger to what
    i believe is the appropriate area (almost 2 inches into my rectum)
    where i feel the awkward ball thing. Now i when i press it, i do
    feel slight pleasure but it wont happen again or i cant seem to
    stimulate it. I know it's my prostate but i can't seem to massage
    it properly. Today i tried using a, erm.... :icon_redf house-hold item :icon_redf
    to substitute a dildo. Still nothing for some reason. The substitute
    was larger end of a normal sized carrot that i had smoothed. I then
    put it into a non-latex glove (thumb) and poured some olive oil on it,
    as well as my insertion point. I didn't feel like i thought it should.
    I mean i had alot of pre-cum but nothing fantastic. I actually almost
    felt pain, like i was doing something wrong. I can still feel some kind
    of emptiness or something in front of my tailbone. I'm scared i will tear
    something or push in the wrong way when going into my anus. Lastly
    I am pondering on whether to buy a sex toy, such as a nice silicon
    vibrator made FOR male prostate stimulation. I have the money... it's
    just the embarrassment of asking my mom to buy it for me
    (i'm out to my parents) or walking into shop and buying one.

I know this is long and i'm sorry yet grateful if you finish reading this.
    In all:
    Hello
    How can i make masturbation pleasurable?
    How can successfully stimulate my prostate and/or orgasm from said stimulation?
    How can i take precautions to avoid any internal damage or discomfort in the future?
    and lastly
    How would i go about getting that sweet anal toy...?

Suggestions, answers, all are welcome.
    Also I browsed this forum and it seems enjoyable! I hope to use it more and more.
    (&&&)

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As far as getting the toy, which is a sensible idea, Amazon sells such things and conveniently ships in discreet packaging :slight_smile: If you don't have a debit card, you can always go buy a Visa gift card and use that to pay.

As far as making masturbation more pleasurable, there are a lot of options. Jackinworld is a good educational resource, learning about and practicing Kagel exercises can be helpful, and there are breathing and meditation practices that can dramatically improve your experiences.

As far as precautions... if you're using a toy and starting out slowly and gently, you don't have to worry too much about hurting yourself. Just go slow, don't overdo it, and pay attention. If it hurts... lay off for a bit.

Hope that helps!

3. OhSOCurious

Sadly, I can't access a debit card until my birthday (I turn 18), My mom works at the bank, she controls my savings and checking account and would question a notable charge that is over $30 and also find out where it came from, and lastly my stepfather works from home and opens any package that arrives. :dry: Thanks for those tips though
    How dramatically :icon_bigg
    I wouldn't call myself experienced but i'm not a beginner with anal play. I'm open enough to not have to worry about taking things super slow. And when ever or if ever i do feel noticeable discomfort, i usually stop attempting for at least a week
    Thank you so much for a quick response!

4. LD579

Look for places to buy it in person, maybe? You could just do a cash transaction that way, too...

Also, use lube for anal sex stuff. Condoms can make cleaning the toy a lot easier, too, as well as making cleanup in general easy. If it's just by yourself, it doesn't really matter what lube you use, but if it's for sex with someone else, you should probably stick with water-based lube. Oil based lube wrecks condoms... and it's also hard to wash off.

The pain might be from the curve and transition to the sigmoid colon. Basically, down there is kind of like an L-shaped pipe... and when you hit that part, it hurts. You should be gentle around that area.

EDIT: the index or middle finger should be long enough to be able to reach and massage the prostate. Anything longer could be, in a sense, seen as unnecessary.

Double EDIT: silicone toys eventually break down if used with silicone-based lube. Be wary of that as well.

#4 LD579, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  5. OhSOCurious

Am i old enough? I though adult stores are meant for 18+ Also, I don't know how to make money appear out of thing air :confused: I guess i should stop thinking about getting a toy...
    I am no where near having an accomplice for my sexual acts sadly :dry: I will try to confront my fear of buying condoms from a public store xD Also I need to know what types of lubricants are preferable among men whom masturbate. Although i must say my room smells quite delicious xD (From the olive oil)
    Citation needed :confused: I'm usually knowledge filled when it comes to facts. Also i am a visual learner :lol: Usually when I :icon_redf enter :icon_redf I pass the sphincter with slight resistance and directly there is a slightly more open area. Directly from there I use my finger to feel around in the direction of my pubic bone. That's where i usually find my prostate (i hope/think :confused: ) And i feel it soft but when i flex i also feel it harden. I have stimulated it while masturbating and felt it contract while i massage it, but the orgasm feels no different from any other :icon_redf :confused: :icon_sad:
    That's what i normally use :grin:
    The one's i look at are pretty durable and I always look into compatibility whether it be technology, medication, or other instances where failure could arise.

Thanks for the quick reply and feedback! :thumbsup: (*hug*)

6. LD579

Okay, let's see here...

Well, if you live in the US, apparently there's a store chain called Spencer's that sells sex toys among many other random stuff. I believe it's fine to just go and buy the things from there. Most 'adult' stores are 18+, though, so you're correct in that. You could just ask for money and accumulate it... not to be sneaky.

I think lube generally would ideally be scentless or pleasantly scented, and would last long. Some guys like thicker lube, like a gel, and some like it more watery. It'd depend.

As for a picture... here're two :wink:

1. http://ehealthmd.com/yms_images/1706.jpg

And... 2. File:ColonSigmoideo.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see, they're from different vantage points.

7. OhSOCurious

8. LD579

Uh... I guess it's your call in the end. Her answer could depend on your age, though. Also, it'd be awkward, I'd bet. But... I guess it's up to you.

#8 LD579, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  9. AKTodd

As far as lubes are concerned, you might find this thread helpful

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/anony...lth/101450-how-many-too-many.html#post1578251

Re your issues with prostate massage feeling good or not so much...some guys don't find anal or prostate massage all that pleasurable. It doesn't hurt but it also doesn't do that much for them. You may fall into this category. Then again, maybe you just need to practice more.

You might also try (probably already have, I suspect) fingering or stimulate your rectum/opening. Lots of nerves there as well, and you might find that to be more fun or an area of added fun that you've been bypassing on your way to the prostate.

Hope this helps,

Todd

10. KaraBulut

Well, it's not clear what you're feeling but if you were just 2 inches in, you're probably just hitting the very bottom of the prostate. The gland is much deeper and much larger than most people realize. And with guys who have large buttcheeks, it takes some effort to reach. If you're doing it yourself, you can reach the prostate with your own finger but it does take a little effort because of the angle.

There's a discussion in this thread about where the prostate is located:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/physical-sexual-health/50816-prostate.html#post906748

If you feel above the base of the penis, you can feel the edge of your pubic bone. That is the direction that you want to point toward when you insert your finger- basically upward and toward your penis. More than likely you're not going in quite deep enough- remember it's only one side of the prostate that you are feeling but the bottom tip is going to be 2 inches in and the top is going to be about 4 to 4.5 inches in (the entire gland is about 1.5 to 2.5 inches long).

The sensation is not going to be spectacular by itself. Most guys say they feel a pressure or sometimes the sensation like you need to pee.

There are guys who find the sensation very pleasurable. There are other guys who don't find it pleasurable at all. It's a relatively odd sensation at first and like most things anal, it takes your brain a few times to really re-interpret the sensation as pleasure.

11. OhSOCurious

Ok. So when I press it with my fingers... It feels almost like I have to pee. So when I did it this time I casually massaged my prostate. When I neared ejaculation I felt the prostate contract and the orgasm felt like any other. Is this because I masturbate too frequently? (I masturbate once every day at least, sometimes more)

---------- Post added 27th Jul 2013 at 09:56 PM ----------

I didn't read this until after I posted my last reply. And this time I used two fingers and felt the size of the prostate which isn't very big. Quick question : how long would it take to reach an orgasm solely from stimulating the prostate.

12. KaraBulut

There are some guys who are able to have an orgasm solely from prostate massage. But for most guys, prostate massage just produces a precum-like fluid. It usually takes more stimulation- either of the penis or of the anus to produce the type of orgasm that you have in mind.

13. OhSOCurious

Thank you! That's all i need :slight_smile:
    And if I got too descriptive please delete this thread xD

14. KaraBulut

It's fine. It's difficult to ask a question about sex and anatomy without being descriptive.