1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genital Piercings

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Incognito10, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Incognito10

What do you think of them? I kind of like the idea of one on the underside of the shaft. But they don't seem that common and I was wondering how it affects sex. I don't know why I am obsessed with the idea--I kind of just would view it as my own hidden secret, so there is that appeal to it.

2. PurpleCrab

There are LOTS of appeal with it. Some people, I couldn't give you a percentage but many are very into genital piercings. There's also people who are neutral, don't mind either way and people who hate it.

For one, it does affect sex as it changes the receiving partner's feel, increasing sensations. Placed right it can trigger intense and different orgasms for both partners.

On the other hand it can be long to heal and while it's not finished healing it greatly increases the chances of disease transmission. It makes condoms more prone to breaking even if they're put on right, even after it's healed. (Once it's healed though you can simply remove the jewel before putting on condom, and put it back on after removing the condom. Good idea to do if you don't have one fix partner).

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Doesn't float my boat Lol :slight_smile:

4. Perseus

I'm just thinking "ouch that must hurt"

5. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Same. I'm not really sure it's safe for anal, as even the smallest piercing can lead to sepsis in an area like that.

As for the appeal, it's a turnoff for me personally, but I'm sure quite a lot of guys like it.

All the best.

6. Dalmatian

I'm not a fan of jewelry in any form, really. I guess piercings are ok, in the sense that they are not a turnoff for me (and a cool one in a brow can sometimes be a nice touch), but when it comes to genitals.. nope, not a fan at all. I wouldn't ever put it on and I wouldn't be crazy about a partner having it.