1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lboll96, Jul 30, 2013.

1. lboll96

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    How does it feel to be sexually attracted to someone? What goes through your head when you see someone you're sexually attracted to?

2. LD579

It can depend on how aroused one is at the moment. It could vary from thinking, I wouldn't mind seeing more of this person in less clothing, to something like, I want to practically jump this person and do stuff together.

Can you relate to what I've said? Maybe that's a question that you could ask yourself, annd we could go from there.

3. srslywtf

Usually I get this kind of mental urge to thrust my hips in their direction violently, or to grab their face and jam my tongue down their throat.. Or rub my hands all over their naked body...

Something like that :lol:

The 'feeling' is kind of an uncontrollable desire/urge mixed with anticipation of pleasure and a kind of raw ferocious hunger... Not sure how to explain it really :lol:

Then the other side is people I want to cuddle and kiss and lie in the sun naked with and such.. thats more like, sexy love than sexy lust I guess.

4. frkn frk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Do you feel the biological urge and use the thought of someone particular to increase the arousal, or does seeing the person begin the arousal? That might help you rationalize things better.