1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't eat properly

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Beware Of You, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

I am worried about my diet or lack of.

I only eat like once a day. This can't be healthy, I always feel fat even though people say that I am not (6'3" and 13st). I never really get hungry I just eat because others eat.

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  3. Beware Of You

I am at the bottom end of that mass thing. But I am always tired, lack of energy etc.

4. srslywtf

I recommend going to see a doctor, getting some blood tests done to find out whether you have any obvious deficiencies, then after that depending on the outcome either adjusting diet accordingly (maybe taking supplement if there is a deficiency) , or if not, increasing energy intake.

Please dont call yourself fat. Us fat people really hate it when people say they're fat and arent.

5. AAASAS

Being tired and lack of energy is a direct result of not eating enough. Not saying this is your problem, but lack of eating means lack of energy.

Try eating more to see if it helps increase your mood and energy. If it doesn't, then go see a doctor to see if you have a health problem; most likely something small.

A LOT OF THINGS make you tired, take away from energy, and appetite.

6. LD579

If you could implement the changes below... it could only help.

-Stay hydrated. When your urine is yellow, that means you're already dehydrated. Try to avoid having yellow urine.
    -Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day instead one larger meal per day.
    -Have a more regular sleeping pattern. Don't under-sleep but don't oversleep either. 7-11 hours should suffice.

You might also wish to see a doctor, if you'd like, either before or after you presumably try to implement these changes.

7. Precious Venus

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There could be a number of reasons for this... all of which would need medical testing to identify. Please go and see your GP to see what they say.

Even if they can't find a cause for your lack of appetite, I'll bet you're deficient in a bunch of vitamins/minerals and working out which ones they are so you can take supplements if necessary will no doubt make you feel a whole lot better.

8. Nick07

Well, it seems that I was forced the other day to face the fact that I was anorectic. Sort of. Almost. I guess. I hope not... see, I am in denial.

So, will we go to a therapist together? :slight_smile:

9. sguyc

Sounds like an eating disorder. Look for resources about this. These paths are not good ones to go down. Not eating will not make you happy. Its awesome that you recognized the problem, be proud of yourself for that!