1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Been feeling off for the past two days

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Daydreamer1, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know how to describe all of this, so bare with me as it's difficult to really type right now.

For the past two or three days now, I've been feeling off. If I'm not feeling sick to my stomach or really warm, I'm having what feels like pressure behind my eyes and some lightheaded feelings. With the stomach problems, it's not because I'm not eating. Far from it. I try to remind myself to eat something, but I always end up feeling sick right after I eat; even if it's something simple like a sandwich.

I told my boyfriend I was surprised I made it up and down the stairs for my meds because I had a feeling I might black out and fall. Along with the pressure behind my eyes (it's sort of like how you feel after you stare at a TV or computer screen for too long or the strain you get when you read a book for a while). When I stand up, I get slightly dizzy. It's like a vertigo feeling I had when I was in the hospital when I was labeled as a fall risk due to my medication.

Speaking of medication (if it matters) the only thing I'm on is Effexor XR, a daily Vitamin D suppliment and Lithium. I believe I'm supposed to take 450mg in the morning and 300mg at night; but due to my very irregular sleep patterns, I end up missing my morning dosage (I'm on a schedule of taking it at 9am, but I'm generally awake at 2 or 3pm because of my sleep schedule now).

Could my problems be because of my missed dosages or could it be something else? I brought it up to my parents and they said if I'm still feeling crummy they'll call the doctor.

Any advice would be nice.