1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hands-Free Orgasm

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jimi, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Jimi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have always wondered if it was really possible/true to have an orgasm through anal sex being the bottom. I don't know how that works but it sure sounds amazing. The few times that I have had anal sex with a friend, I felt like I was being stabbed and I can only remember one time where it actually didn't hurt and kind of felt good. I think that it would make for a much more pleasurable experience if I was able to achieve this. Are there certain steps to take or does it only happen for certain men?

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have heard of them :slight_smile:

3. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

I get them all the time :grin:

Maybe a little to much info, but this is the sexual health threat section. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

First of all, when you are having anal sex, your partner really needs to slow down. Foreplay is very important. It allows your body to open up and relax. And believe it or now, relaxing is an aquired thing, and it will take awhile for you to gain that level of sphincter and inner sphincter control. It helps alot also if your partner go's very slowly.

It is important to be in a position where your partner is directly hitting your prostate, and what you really have to do is concentrate. Focus on what is going on...down there... and really experience the sexual energy. As you do this over time, you will build up sensitivity, and you may not edjaculate, but you will have whole body orgasams regardless.

I hope I am not violating EC rules by being this descriptive, but I think it is in the best interest of sexual awareness and health to have healthy, and safe sex, so also please remember to wear a condom :wink:

Go get um

4. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

Holy typo's

5. Ridiculous

Eep!

6. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

Haha shush!

7. Jimi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yah, the way it played out is he lubed himself a bit and then just went to town which hurt like a mother. But I mean, we're both friends and experimenting. We've never been with anybody else. So I guess it's easy to be that naive and make those kinds of errors. It's good to know there are procedures that need to be taken first.

I think I just need to educate myself some more. I don't know how deep a prostate is or what it's main role is. I wish they had a "for dummies" book on this lmao.

8. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never had anal sex, but I've had plenty of anal orgasms during masturbation, so they weren't exactly "hands free".

The trick is to stimulate the prostate, a gland between the bladder and the penis, around three inches in. Some men have trouble finding it, but with enough motivation and patience, you will, too. It's definitely not something you want to rush, and even the times I do reach the area, it takes a bit of "foreplay" to bring me to climax.

"Stabbed"... probably hitting the rectum. Feeling good would be a start, certainly. I didn't force it, enjoyed each experience, even if they fell short of expectations. It's not guaranteed every time, and pleasure varies, but generally.. you'll know when it's an orgasm. My first time actually involved several in rapid succession, without the annoying "refractory period" you get with penile orgasms. I would also describe it as a "full body experience".

9. Jimi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Full-body experience?... o.o Sounds better than anything girls get lol. I'm so jealous, that sounds exciting.

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, speaking for myself, standard orgasms rarely move past the torso and the legs; the focus is usually on the lower body. With that one, at least, I remember it starting down there, but then slowly spreading elsewhere. Intense pleasure, and at some point, I remember not feeling *anything* at all; it was that powerful. The effects might have been enhanced since I was exhausted and in the middle of a hot shower, but I remember feeling I'd drift off to sleep right then and there, if it kept up.

It's not an everyday thing, and more of a "special occasion" treat. I have to be in a certain state of mind, have my bowels emptied, have total privacy and plenty of energy. Anatomically, men and women aren't too different, and our bodily responses to pleasure might provide evidence of this: a clitoris orgasm is usually described in a way penile orgasms are, and likewise with vaginal and prostate orgasms.

So if I had to compare, your standard male orgasm is something like "1, 2, 3.. GO!" while the prostate is more of a slow buildup of pleasure. I'm just continually surprised at how many people can go around having sex, knowing so little of their own mechanics and what makes them tick. It's definitely worth looking into, and I've even tried sharing with straight male friends, with little luck. Too bad, their loss.

11. Jimi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hah, well most straight males aren't to keen on having anything up their rear end for pleasure. Probably makes them feel less masculine or something.

12. Pat

Pat

Tyler's explanation was... awesome. LOL.

13. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first time anything ever went in those nether-regions I had one.
    Holy shit. Amazing lmao.

14. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah what TyRawr said, be completely relaxed and really "Feel" the moment :lol:, I think its easier to achieve with a partner.

15. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

Do you have a dildo? Cause thats the best way to practice! :wink:

16. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    Now thAt sounds similar to the literal fangasms I've experienced. When I care a lot about something, usually a show. and a bunch of good stuff happens (which usually only happens in fanfic) I have an orgasm in my chest and have to stop for awhile.

17. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Nope, not very convenient at the moment :frowning2:

18. Northern

You mean this is a thing? Like it actually happens? I had no clue that could happen with guys... I guess I just learnt something new today :thumbsup:

19. robotman

Wow... you made it sound really goooooddddd lol... I haven't lost my virginity yet but if I do I will be thinking about this thread and comparing it LOL.

20. KrisBrooks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yup, Tyler got it right. The emphasis is on relaxation and foreplay. Wish I had realized that the first time I tried, though. I shudder when I think about that.