1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prostate milking: How often is too often?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Rice and Pepper, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's holidays, so I have the time to masturbate properly every day. I have mastered the technique of lubricant and I can penetrate my anus firly easily and quickly, with very little lube. As a result, I have ended up milking my prostate almost daily. Is that too often? Am I damaging my prostate? I have never felt any pain or discomfort so far.

In addition to that, I have been lately that simple orgasms, without prostate, are feint and monotonous. It's like I have grown bored of them and can't do without simultaneous prostate stimulation. Should I go easy on prostate milking for that reason?

Thanks for your reply.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The general rule is, when you get too far away from practices that you'd have in normal sexual experiences, you'll tend to decrease your ability to enjoy normal sex. So in that regard, it's probably best to save the prostate milking for special and occasional experiences.

You can, however, read up on tantric sexual practices and orgasmic breathwork and things of that nature that will enhance your orgasms, because those are techniques you can also use with a partner. There are lots of ways to enhance and improve your solo sexual experiences without going into things that will make your experiences with a partner less enjoyable, and that's generally a better way to go.

3. KaraBulut

Chip is correct.

While there's no physical harm in frequent prostate milking, as you've discovered, it's difficult to go back to more "vanilla" sex. This makes it a challenge when you have a sex partner who has to try to match or exceed your self-milking habit.

It's better to try to stick to masturbation practices that are more like sex with another person.

4. Exstatic

100% Agree

5. lukeluvznicki13

amen x]

6. Beware Of You

I only do milking when my boyfriend is having sex with me. Too much of a thing can ruin it.