1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bleeding during sex? EVERY time.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by SamMathew, Aug 4, 2013.

1. SamMathew

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So i posted a thread earlier in the year -in February- and came out with my story about how I was 18 and was diagnosed with herpes, I had just had surgery and my body (in reaction) got very ill in numerous ways. I'm truly grateful for all your kind words, facts, and advice. I am 19 years old now and I still have not had any outbreaks after the first one immediately after surgery. Now something else has been bugging me. I bleed when ever I get fingered by my girlfriend.

I have anemia (my blood lacks iron making my blood very thin) and I don't eat meat much at all. my gf and i would get intimate and i would bleed, i thought i was on my period but they're incredibly light, id even skip months. So i took multi-vitamins and my period became normal and i stopped bleeding on her but i really hope that its just me lacking vitamins because i can fix that.

I would forget to take them and im bleeding again and im trying to take them everyday, today i BARELY bled! woo. but i have some VERY light orange discharge and we were intimate HOURS ago? please, help, i will go see a doctor soon but if anyone can relate or find any research i have not found myself already then i would appreciate it. Thank you very much kind souls.

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Are you taking anything for your anemia? Because iron deficiency can cause other problems too, so I'd advise getting that sorted out. About the bleeding though - I cant see how anemia or vitamin deficiency could be related, because even if your blood is thin I cant think of a logical reason of how it would escape into your vagina without an "exit" being made as such. So, are your girlfriends nails sharp in any way? Because my first thought is that she's scratching the walls and causing bleeding. My next thought would be, are you perfectly lubricated? If not then I'd suggest using lube and seeing if that makes any difference.

As for orange discharge, I am unsure about this, but that does sound very odd. I'd probably go to your GP and get that checked out, but again I have no knowledge on this so it could be something harmless, so I'll have to let someone else answer that part.

All the best.

3. SamMathew

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Oh yes, im sorry, I am female. We thought about the nails too so she cut them. Maybe being not properly lubricated can be the problem, ill see about that. I will definitely see a doctor. I had iron supplements when I was younger but after awhile I didn't need them anymore, i think ill have my blood checked again and see whats going on with me.

Thank you for your words.