1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lookintomyeyes, Aug 5, 2013.

1. lookintomyeyes

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Sometimes I feel like a woman trapped in a man’s body. But its only like once a month. I never tell anyone because it’s something even I done understand. I don’t want a vagina or breasts but it sometimes feels like I have them. Sometimes I look at myself when I’m naked and I don’t see a penis, I see a vagina. I don’t want one but that’s what I see. Once a month it looks like a vagina instead of a penis. I sometimes feel like a woman because I’m just more bitchy compared to other boys and I feel like no one listens to me. I have a higher oestrogen level than most guys so I kinda think that makes me closer to female than male. I was in ER once and they counted a very very white cell count and that’s how I found out I have a high oestrogen level. Even if I was to disengage the infection I would still have a very high oestrogen level. To conclude I feel like a woman sometimes but I don’t want the items of the body that come with it e.g. breasts. I also wouldn’t mind a vagina but only because I hate getting boners in geometry class. I do not want to be a woman.

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't help as much as I wish I could on this subject, but maybe you're genderqueer or pangender? Hmmm maybe someone else can help you better but I'll bump you up.

3. it could be hormones, you are in your teens after all.
    you dont sound trans or anything like that, i felt like you up till i was 18-19 ish but wanting to be a guy/feeling like a guy sometimes. it was all to do with my hormones.

have you felt like this for a while? or is it a new feeling?