1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eating Problems

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FreeFlow9917, Aug 8, 2013.

1. FreeFlow9917

O.k. guys, i took a physical like 3 weeks ago and when my mom got the results it said i was healthy, but i also weigh 258 and 6"2 and athletic. So i've been trying to cut on how much i eat and its o.k., but i have problem, i will keep eating until i'm full, no matter how healthy or how much i eat i can never get full at all. I try to tell my mind i am full but it doesnt work. I dont eat three hours after dinner, and i've been doing well on proportion sizes, and i'm not really that fat, just a little big

2. LD579

There are little tricks you can do, such as drinking more water before your meal and throughout the day and eating things with more fiber. I'm sure there are others... If you do in fact just take more to eat until you're full, it just might be the way you are. If your concern is about losing weight or fat, a few hours of exercise a week would be largely beneficial. There's surely something that you could do, if you don't already =)

3. FreeFlow9917

Thats the thing, all i drink is water, i hate soda because it burns my throat, and i drink a lot of water through the day, i walk 4 miles with mom if i have the chance

4. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

You are also 15, Im sure you are not done growing yet either. What you can do is restrict the amount of refined carbs, sugars, and increase the amount of leafy green veggies and fruits.

Start training yourself to eat a nice salad. I personally have a kale salad every night with dried fruit, purple cabbage, bell pepper, some cilantro, and whatever else I feel like. Maybe with a bit of soup, and a baked potato with flax oil instead of butter.

There are all sorts of dieting trick you can do to fill your craving to fill up, and still lose the weight. I am not a fan of cutting calories, as it is not effective in the long term, and leads to other eating disorders, but if you can optimize your bodies metabolism through diet and exercise then theres nothing you can't accomplish.