1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sort of gross

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Tortillamaster, May 13, 2008.

1. Tortillamaster

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sorry in advance but i'm kind of concerned. i noticed a few days ago i had a small (less than a really smal pea size bump on the inside of my (for lack of a better word) ass. its about half a centermeter in and it feels like its underneath the skin. i can kind of grab it and move it around a little. i'm just worried and would like some advice. thanks

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

My initial thought is that it might be haemorrhoids, but I am no medical expert! There's an article about them here http://emptyclosets.com/home/pages/resources/health/haemorrhoids-piles.php which may help you figure out whether that's it or not.

A few questions which may help those who know more about this:

1. Does it hurt all the time, when you go to the toilet, or not at all?
    2. Is there any blood when you go to the toilet?
    3. Are you constipated or do you need to strain quite a lot when you go?
    4. Has it got any bigger or smaller since you first noticed it?
    5. Have you had anything up there recently that could have caused injury?

3. Tortillamaster

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    there is no pain or bleeding of any kind. its just vaguely unsettling. although to answer the last question i have recently started using err...marital aids:icon_redf (to put it in the most polite context) and i ussually experience a little pain upon first insertion.

4. KaraBulut

If the bump you're feeling is on the inside or on your anus and assuming that you have not been sexually active, then the most likely thing that the bump could be is a hemorrhoid. At the drug store, you can buy a hemorrhoidal creme that you can apply- in the US, Tucks or Preparation H are the most commonly seen brands.

The pain you're feeling with your toys is not unusual. As long as you are using a reasonably sized toy with lots of lube, the risk of trauma is low. Most people don't complain about pain with hemorrhoids- the sensation is usually described as an itchy sensation or occasionally an irritated feeling.

If the hemorrhoidal cremes don't resolve the issue, make an appointment with your physician and have it checked.

5. Tortillamaster

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could it be impertigo?? I had that once and I had these boils which were as you said, pea sized lumps all over my ass...not nice...