1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this diet a healthy way to go

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by twospiritlycan, Aug 12, 2013.

1. I asked about how to look a little more feminine from a different site and I was recommended to try Pueraria Mirifica and Soy Products, because they will help with the effects of estrogen. I'm not on HRT yet, still thinking about that, but I want to look a little feminine.
    This person also suggested that I should become almost like a vegetarian, but at least a little meat, and do lots of cardio workouts. He said I should avoid doing weight training since it would makes my arms big.
    The rest went on to talk about doing Butt workouts, Using vitamin E lotions, and using tea tree oil.

Is this healthy? I'm not sure what Pueraria Mirifica will do.

2. Viridian

Viridian Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Pueraria mirifica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pueraria mirifica sounds sketchy...I strongly recommend you not to take it.

It sounds like the person who gave you advice is not very...knowledgeable...

Cardio workout and weight training generally won't make you bulky unless you are going at it for hours a day and consuming large amounts of protein. There is also a misconception that weight training would make your arms big (like those bodybuilders). It takes years to get that big and you need to have a specialized meal plan in order to achieve those kinds of results.

As for looking feminine, you can always pluck your eyebrows and apply some light makeup on (less is more, in my opinion). Your attitude is the key, to be honest.