1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

belly fat?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by hopelesslover93, Aug 12, 2013.

1. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm going to gym and building muscle. I weigh 65 kg and im 1,75 cm. Pretty thin for my height but i still have that annoying belly. what should i do?? I swim 2 km everyday and i have muscle except for the area between belly button and genitals. I dont understand?

2. Amerigo

i'm just a little taller and heavier than you, been trying to get rid of that spare tyre myself, it's the only part of my body which looks out of shape. i've taken up swimming too! keep swimming, and once that belly fat becomes more like jelly you know you it's time to tone it up (gym fo dat). it's harder to convert dense belly fat into muscle, and the lower bit you speak of is usually the last to go (decline sit-ups usually destroy that part of my belly). swimming will also strengthen your core so you won't just get thin and scrawny.

3. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks a lot! It already got jelly but i only do sit ups once per 3 days because of my schedule so i think ill do it everyday now.. :slight_smile:) Btw i quit all the coke and coke-like beverages and chocolate,hope it works..

4. Ridiculous

For a large portion of people that little area below the belly button is essentially impossible to shift that little layer of fat from. Even if you do get rid of the most of the fat, the skin there is usually still quite 'loose' (instead of the nice taut skin on the upper abs) and the lower abdominal muscles in that area still won't show very well at all. It sucks.

So try not to get too hung up on this.

Situps, crunches, and other ab resistance exercises won't target fat loss in that area.

5. dontuwishgui

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
  6. Randy Renaud

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    the only best thing which you can do is to go for run on daily basis. If you are not comfortable with it, then you can do some wonderful cardio exercises at home itself. Here are some for your reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sxsUPbtiys

7. Adrian23

Adrian23 Guest

With some time you will get rid of it,Basically it depends on your workout routine how you do it that will surely help you in losing the fat just control on what you eat and try to keep yourself physical active as much as you can.

8. srslywtf

Nobody's mentioned it yet, but good digestive health can help if that is something you don't have right now...

ie: if you're full of poop it'll make your belly stick out further.