1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't get wet dreams.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by person57, Aug 16, 2013.

1. person57

I only had like 2 or 3 wet dreams and I was eleven back then. I never get wet dreams anymore, is this normal?

2. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perfectly normal. Some boys have a lot of wet dreams during puberty, some never have a wet dream at all...most have a couple and may never have another wet dream.

3. kresukun

I've found that masturbation does reduce the amount of wet dreams I have, not sure if the same is with you.

4. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There could possibly be some co-relation between the 2 when you think that a wet dream is an involuntary release of sexual tension, so that could be a fact.

5. LD579

Some people never get wet dreams. There's nothing wrong with not getting wet dreams at all =)

6. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you masturbate, I think the frequency of wet dreams goes down. If you masturbate a lot, wet dreams are probably not going to happen. If you don't masturbate and you still don't get wet dreams, you might ask your physician the next time you're there for a visit, though I don't think it's a big deal. The body has has these complex redundant systems that seem to take care of things automatically.

7. GayNerd

Thank you.

8. srslywtf

I don't either.. I can remember having one once when I was very young I think.

9. lukeluvznicki13

Some people never get wet dreams.
    Only some people do get.
    If you did use to get wet dreams and they have stopped, then it is perfectly normal. All part of puberty etc.
    Also, if you do masturbate now, you will find you no longer have wet dreams or the amount of wet dreams you had are no more :slight_smile:

10. LinkLarkin

I have had about three wet dreams in my life and they were all when I was going through periods of not masturbating for one reason or another.

11. June Cleaver

Well I am one who never got a wet dream, or dreams of sex either. I started having sex around puberty Maybe that is why, or possibly because I'm trans? IDK but it used to make me feel different as friends around me would talk about theirs. June

12. Data

Data Guest

I have never had a wet dream. I've dreamt many times where I was doing something sexual in nature and could feel a connection to my physical body, like the start of an orgasm happening but never actually finishing. No wet dreams for me. I was concerned like yourself, but after reading that some people just don't have them, I quit worrying.