1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I guess this is the best place for tips

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by wity, Aug 17, 2013.

1. wity

I am going to be doing my first full shave soon, as the first confidence and appearance step of becoming female, and I would like to know if anyone has any tips to help me before I do it.

2. biggayguy

Take your time. If you're using disposable razors don't hesitate to switch.

3. BooksJeansTea

Yes, like biguy said- definitely take your time and keep a nice sharp razor. Dull blades can give you razor burn in a hurry. Use plenty of shaving cream.

4. Just Jess

I can't add much, the best ones were already taken. But you can do fine with twin blade razors, especially if you aren't going around the face. No need for 3+ blades on your legs etc.

5. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Set aside plenty of time (if you have long hair it takes quite a bit of time). Also, I suggest using an open ended razor the ones where you push the tab to get hair out are harder to use with large amounts of hair. Music, if you like music throw some on to pass the time. Replace the razor when it starts becoming dull or it will give you bumps all over the mack of your legs that will burn horribly. Dont try to thin it down with nair first, trust me just dont horrid rash. A pleasant smelling shaving cream helps. Shave opposite the way of growth (ie the hair on your legs grows down so shave up starting low and going high) this will help a lot. Im shure that Im missing a lot but youll soon find out some tricks and what works for you. Good luck!

^Sorry for the text wall.