1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by RoguesWolfe, Aug 22, 2013.

1. RoguesWolfe

Ok so not sure if this has ever been asked but I'm kinda curious about something. So every time I do anything with anyone that's dealing with sex, I'll get extreme pain and bleed for quite awhile. And technically yes I am female just to clear that up for now. Thing is this has been going on for years. I've seen a doctor but they couldn't see anything wrong with me. So wtf? has this happened to anyone else?

2. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

You'll have to be a bit more specific. After what kind of sex? Where on your body? For how long? How much? Does it start during? Or directly after?

3. RoguesWolfe

Yeah sorry posted that while I was kinda half awake. Um heh ok how do I put this, a bit embarrassing but I've been too curious. Sometimes when with guys when they are having sex with me it'll be after ( not all the time though), but I'll basically bleed from my vagina. With girls it's only when they use their hands, I don't really use any toys. But it'll happen every time right after, it'll feel as if I have started my period but only the pain is worse. And usually I'll have to wear a pad because it'll be quite a bit, it'll only bleed for like maybe a few minutes to maybe an hour or so. Hopefully that made more sense.