1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTM Issue: boobs

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Xterior, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Xterior

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Born with a vagina, and two sets of tits, I guess that makes me a female.

Growing up, I would always be bothered by the fact that people around me grow their "boobs" down south. I came (ha, pun) to realize that is what separated me from the body type I wish to be. Male.

Reality struck me hard (ha, pun) that I have a vagina instead of a penis.

I would pee standing up facing the toilet seat, but it drizzles like the failure as it is. How do I know about urinating courtesy? I saw men doing their business against the wall of a building. Monkey see, monkey do. Only this monkey failed.

But enough about the bottom. Not as big as the issue on its top. The mountain peak. Full set of booby land wonder.

I grew hating my boobs.
    I would hunch down to hide it. Or eat more to make my tummy match the proportion of my boobs as a form of hiding it. I am skinny now though. Yay athletics!

Last year, I bought a pair of boob binders.
    Yes, it hurts.
    Yes, it is uncomfortable.
    But I like how my chest is flat! :slight_smile:

Issue:
    It stretched.

If I keep buying boob binders, I can't help but think, hmm, maybe I should just get the surgery and be done with it?

What do you think?

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

1. If you are a guy and identify as such, feel free to change your gender marker to match. We go by identification, not going to force you to identify by sex. A man is a man, regardless of what's in his pants.

2. Transsexual- not an orientation. It's about who you like, not who you are. :wink:

Alright, so I'm a transguy but haven't gotten into binding regularly (shall be binding soon, if all goes well). So nothing I'm going to say comes from personal experience, just from hours of research and second hand info.

Binders will contribute to the break down of breast tissue. So overtime you will notice the chest becoming less firm. Which does have benefits- less resistance. I'd imagine if you bind safely and properly you can do it without serious damage for a few years but surgery's probably something to eventually undertake, if wanted, to prevent additional damage. And never again wear a binder. Always an advantage.

3. Xterior

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. What makes a man, "a man"? To me, it simply comes naturally. The public (irl) refers to me as "sir" "dude" "guy" "boss". I might just take that offer and change my Gender indication. However, it's a lie if I do do that.

2. It says "transsexual" because I orient myself that way. Following through it's proper definition which is "trapped within the wrong body".

Haha, I see. Will keep in mind.

Experience tells me the garter gives way much quicker than it would to cause any damage.
    I haven't had any serious pains. Just hard breathing at first. I've been at this since Jan 2013. Not so bad now. I can run without losing breath caused by the binder.

I have thought of that as well.

I realize I cannot undertake the knife without enough saved for the T shots. I want it hand in hand.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

1. A man is, quite frankly, a human being who identifies as male. When you define manhood by parts, that's a huge slap in the face to transpeople, especially transguys, not only on this forum but everywhere else...

2. Transgender/transsexual = gender identity. Orientation = sexuality (gay, lesbian, straight, bisexual, etc.) It's not a sexuality. Being transgender doesn't mean you have no sexuality or your sexuality's transgender...

I'm transgender. I'm trapped in a female body. But I'm still a bisexual regardless.

5. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't show empathy for transpeople because I don't know how that feels to be trapped in the wrong body. I do, however, care about them. Honestly, I'd adopt both you, Memphis and Hexagon, and I'd make sure that both of you went through the entire process without a hitch to physically become the gender you are on the inside.

6. Bryar Thorne

Curious, how are you washing your binder? I ask because I had one a little bit ago and it stretched but when I bought a new one and washed it by hand in the sink with a gentle lingerie wash, it seemed to help it not to stretch so much. Also, hanging it to dry or laying it down to dry can be helpful if you don't already do that.

Also, another question. Did it have hooks on it like a bra? If so, did you start on the loosest one and work your way in as time went by? That should help as well. :slight_smile:

Personally though, I totally know how this feels. I am so tired of them some days. I heard that it's better to start the transitioning process first though if you're thinking about doing that before having them removed to make it easier on your possible scar tissue if your body changes more than expected from the hormones. Not sure about that really, but it's just what I have heard. :slight_smile:

#6 Bryar Thorne, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013