1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Performance questions...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by browneyedgirl12, Aug 25, 2013.

1. browneyedgirl12

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    To all the ladies...

I am probably just having an irrational fear but I am not sure if I'm good in bed. It took me a long time to be comfortable with being attracted to women, and I finally decided to make a move on a lady crush. Long story short, we started dating. Since this is my first relationship with a woman I have nothing to compare it to. My partner is experienced, and she is very communicative and we crack jokes sometimes during sex (which helps alot).

I guess I just don't know:

a.) is it impressive to make a girl come or is that kind of standard? I can usually make her orgasm and come a few times a night, and the sex has lasted around 3 hours or so. She said that "I was the first girl to make her come (she's bisexual)." I'm not sure if that was just something she said as an ego booster, because I know she has dated at least a handful of women before me, so I just don't know how that would be possible for me to be the first. I honestly just kind of went with my intuition and fantasies on what to do, because I have never had sex with a woman before her.

b.) It usually takes me a while to get her to come, like 30 minutes or so (Honestly, my tongue/hand starts to get tired, its kind of embarrassing lol). Is there anything I could do to make it better? (perhaps a question to ask her, I know... sigh). I start by working on her erogenous zones, of course tons of making out and then a variation of oral, rubbing her clit in whichever way she responds the most to, and g-spot stimulation. What is a normal amount of time to achieve this?

c.) What kind of signs could tell me if she's actually really into it? Is it possible she's just being nice because she knows its my first time with a woman?

I'm probably just being paranoid and insecure.

Thanks!