1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time for awkwardness

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by RoguesWolfe, Aug 26, 2013.

1. RoguesWolfe

Ok so awkwardness time. Been wondering this for a few...days now..and yet can't get it off my mind. So my crush and I have been talking about a lot of things lately dealing with fantasies and such. But one of them makes me curious, a bit scared, and a bit turned on. To be honest I am not that experienced when it comes to well any kind of sexual activities. Before meeting her I didn't have a need for sex, I mean yeah I would have it anyways but I would force myself thinking I was weird. That and most of the people I dated would get angry when I didn't want to do anything, not even hold hands. But then she came along and turned everything upside down. I am now like a freaking dog in heat....it's annoying...its amazing..but it's confusing. But anyways onto what I am trying to say...it's just...a bit hard to say it..I don't know why..maybe my lack of experience? Who knows. So she and I have been talking about..well...anal. And I've only done it once when I was 18...but I was also high and don't remember it. I also don't masturbate in any sort of way.....so my body isn't used to a lot of things. Basically just well...I hmm..I know how it works..its just..what the hell do you do? Like before hand? I just...wouldn't want to have anything embarrassing happen at all. How the hell do you even prepare for this? I know I could just put it off for now....but once I see something I really wanna do...it doesn't leave my mind. So I guess just uh any tips?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Clean yourself beforehand! If you've got a douche, use it! Cleeeeean.
    Ease into it! Too big too quick = bad time!
    LUBE DAMN IT! Do not forget it! :grin:
    Finger then fingers then whatever else ya got! Don't let 'em be too vigorous unless you're into it!
    Relax! Try not to tense up to much or it's gonna be unpleasant for both of you!

You could try it yourself in the shower or something if you're worried about it

3. RoguesWolfe

I'll keep that in mind thanks.