1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to start going down on a girl

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by shalott, Aug 26, 2013.

1. shalott

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello everyone.
    I have been looking for some help online and stumbled upon this forum. I hope we can help each other.

My question is how to start going down on a girl. I am a lesbian. I have dated girls for years but it is always difficult to get from one activity to going down. I can think of no natural ways of going down. It is always obvious. I am going down like an escalator. I can kiss my way down but it is still too obvious.

Any suggestions? You can even direct me to a book. I would read it cover to cover.

Thanks =)

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

It will always be obvious that it's going to happen. I think kissing your way down is one of the hottest and perfect way to do so, because if the girl/guy is into it then it builds up suspense, and you can tease them by stopping before you reach the 'gold' :slight_smile:grin:slight_smile: and then go back to kissing and do it over again. On the other hand, if they're not into it or not ready just yet they have time to stop you.

I think it'd be a lot more awkward if you just went from kissing to faceplanting yourself down there.

All the best.

3. shalott

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks. Actually kissing my way down and going up and doing this over a couple of times sounds really good.

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Kissing in order:

Lips
    Cheek/Ear Or both which ever you prefer
    Neck
    Chest
    Nipple/s
    Down the Stomach
    Then the GOLD

Bonuses: Run your hands through her hair when your kissing her or caress along her arms up to her hands and hold them. Remember when your down from kissing her Stomach and below, caress her; hips, chest, and legs.

I haven't really done it before but.. I think that would be nice :grin:

5. Ohhai

I agree with above poster!

6. shalott

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your last sentence made me smile =) Thanks. I do think what you have said is a good idea.

7. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    well, i'm don't know how to go down on a girl (i even have problems for asking a girl out)

But my suggestion is this: Do unto others as you would have them do to you . You are a woman yourself, so you have an advantage i dont have( I'm straight guy), just imagine with as much detail as possible, how would be the best way for a girl to start going down on you. Fantasize, enjoy it, get into it, inmerse in the fantasy. And when you get to be alone with another lesbian, put to practice what you have fantasized.

Different people might like different things, but is likely that many of the things you would like to be done to you, are the same things another lesbian wants to be done to her.

8. shalott

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks. That sounds like a useful idea. Will try that.

9. femmeriot

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, as a sexually active lesbian with my wonderful girlfriend, I can say that it will honestly depend on the mood, and your partner. My girlfriend and myself are romantics at the core with our bouts of aggressiveness, and honestly it's all about the build up. Kiss her jawline, blow in her ear, run your tongue down her neck. Find all of her weak spots, but make sure she she is comfortable. Rub small circles against her thighs for comfort, rub her lower back. Anything to make things go smooth, really. You'll know when the time is right, I promise.

10. Kamina

I'm dieing from that mental image :roflmao:

But yea, never done/experienced it but kissing seems nice :thumbsup:

Good luck!!

11. shiro757

shiro757 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have kissed sis in that particular manner before. My hands wandered a bit, though.
    I've also gone from kissing her to down on my knees and then...