1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Condoms.. how do they fit you?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by srslywtf, Aug 26, 2013.

1. srslywtf

I'm not talking about size here, more general shape..

I've only recently started to .. experiment in this department.

I've found that rather them just being a tube, most are shaped more intricately.

The first I tried have a kind of slow taper out towards the end.. They dont fit me very well. They're too tight at the base, but too loose at the top.. the tightness I can get over, but the looseness results in the condom being able to freely move around a bit/bunch up a bit.. when things are lubed up it's not an issue, but it's weird to me.

The next I tried still has a wider bit at the tip, but the majority of the length is uniform width.. fits better, but still a little loose at the end.

some of the 'super thin feels like nothing at all' ones fit pretty great.. some are way too tight, but some fit great.. But I'm worried about using superthin condoms.. for obvious reasons.

It also feels like because I'm thicker at the base, the condom doesn't stay un-rolled, it tends to push back up a little. not alot, just a bit.

:bang:

So how is it for everyone else?

Why can't I just get custom condoms made specifically for me? :lol:

2. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

Well... That is actually intentional. A lot of condoms are designed to be a little free fitting around the tip as when the condom slips around it creates a more "realistic" feeling. Many brands even openly advertise this.

As for the ultra thins, stick with a reputable brand and I think you will be fine. I would personally recommend Durex. They are the strongest I have found, and my friends all so they like them as well.

Go get em tiger!

3. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Since your label is "gay", I'd like to mention that "super thin" condoms are for vaginal sex only (or for oral if you actually use condoms for that). They are absolutely NOT recommended for anal sex, as the chances of them breaking are very very high. In fact, the kind of condoms designed specifically for anal sex are of the "ultra thick" variety. Stay safe. :wink:

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Many ultra-thins do work fine for anal sex. Well-made condoms are pretty durable, the main think is to try them and see which ones work for you.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This. Put a bit of lubricant on the underside of your penis before slipping one on, and then try it out. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What I'm going to say is really honest and personal. If you don't want to read this, skip ahead now. I'll wait.

The condoms I buy (Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive) are 7.5 inches long, and I'm 5.5. So it goes on tight, and comes off longer than it was when it started. Width wise, it's not completely form-fitting, but for the most part, I'm thick enough so it's not a problem.

7. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So what else is new? J/K. Most of your stuff is direct, so we're used to it.

I've purchased Lifestyles. Good on Consumer Reports and reasonably priced. I guess they're regular. It didn't say or I didn't notice. They stale date on me. I've rarely had a chance to use them, and it's NOT because I'm abstaining. My repertoire is more limited.

8. srslywtf

the lifestyles ones are the ones I dont like heh... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know theyre supposedly designed that way to feel better, but I'd prefer them to be tight all the way up, rather than loose at the top. It's not a problem, it just feels strange to me.

and adi like i said.. that's why I dont like the idea of the ultrathin ones

have settled with durex regulars.. feel much better to me

#8 srslywtf, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013