1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prostate massager

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by etiggy, Aug 27, 2013.

1. etiggy

In the middle of moving to London.That's the plan.
    Hi guys,

I just bought one of these things after I read so much good about it. Well, I tried and I must confess I don't really felt anything. It was buzzing and everything but it's kinda small and thin and at the end it did not seem to cause any kind of pleasure.
    Any of you tried one of these? I'm afraid that after so many years of anal sex with guys this thing is kind of under the threshold for me.

2. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Which model did you get?

3. etiggy

I'm not sure If I'm supposed to say, some moderator might jump on my back. The name is misbehaving male-child in other words, it had a good rating on..., ehm, wild-all-female-tribe-in-the-jungle.com

4. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Found it (LOL, I actually googled wild-all-female-tribe-in-the-jungle.com before I realized that wasn't the site's name). I've never used one of these myself (live with snoopy parents, and have no place to hide it), but I've heard this brand is the best (I don't think there's anything wrong with posting links):

http://www.amazon.com/Aneros-Progasm-Prostate-Stimulator-Black/dp/B001AQI5W8

I actually remember reading bad things about the ones similar to the one you got.

#4 Adi, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  5. etiggy

Well, for starters the image is misleading. The stuff is really small, and I mean REALLY, REALLY small. It's basically the size of a human pointing finger. The girth is the same. It IS a rubber finger. I'm afraid as such this basically feels like foreplay to us, gay guys. I don't know, maybe I'm using it wrong, but then again, how many ways could you think up to use such a "device"? It's got one end to stick up and one to hold onto, I mean come on, what can I do wrong with a stick that you supposed to stick up your heiny?!?!

6. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    As I said, I've seen some negative things said about the model you got. The aneros models seem better, despite the weird shape. They're also hands free. Read up on them. And if you get one, tell me if it's worth it. :grin:

http://www.aneros.com/

BTW, the model you bought is apparently not hands free if you want any significant pleasure.

#6 Adi, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  7. etiggy

Thanks for the info, but I think I'm gonna stick to the real stuff for a little while :slight_smile:

8. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    No piece of plastic will ever replace that. :wink:

9. etiggy

True sir, not by a long shot! ;P