1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTF new on HRT, few questions/concerns.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by DoriaN, Aug 29, 2013.

1. DoriaN

First off I am just over 2 weeks on Climara 50 Estradiol transdermal patches, and they are both a blessing and a pain!
    I get paranoid that the... drug isn't osmosising as good as it could. That and the patches like to come off, I'm always checking to make sure its ok.

I guess that intro aside, I am wanting to start working out to reduce some of my weight, tone my muscles, and wear tight clothing!
    I know working out increases testosterone levels, I'm worried about how my new muscle or fat loss will work.
    I'm sure it's only a small amount of T but I figured I'd make a topic and get some conversation going.

With that said, can anyone recommend a good daily routine for being fit? I need something simple but effective preferably.

2. Kamina

Cardio is the choice for weight loss because it strips weight from everywhere. Also you would be amazed at what a healthy diet and/or short, healty detox (as in not starving your self for 3 months) can do.