1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you know if you have a stomach ulcer?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxAngelOnFirexx

I get really bad stomach aches everytime i eat. i know bulimia can cause stomach ulcers but not eating much and then eating can cause you to be sick too. So i'm not sure whats going on but i want to make sure something isn't wrong. :help:

2. Louise

The best way to be sure is to visit your doctor. You could be having stomach pains because of your bulimia. You may have damaged your stomach. Try eating natural foods like raw fruits and vegetables which are easy for the body to digest, then progress onto processed foods, rice, pasta, bread etc. and see which foods irritate your stomach.

If you really are worried about an ulcer you will have to see your doctor, he will be able to tell by your symtoms and by feeling your abdomen. When I had an ulcer different movements and any release of acid into the stomach weather I had eaten or not would set off a sharp burning pain (as you can imagine, acid on a open wound).

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

There are already a couple of threads about your eating disorder and the effects of it already. It would be easier for everyone if the discussion was limited to a single thread, as it would keep all the information in one place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.