1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mmf - setting up our first date.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Raining, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Raining

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have wrote entire messages down, deleted them... and started over again trying to find the right words to use. A friend has referred me to this website for getting advice from a recent sexual thing my husband and I are about to try.

My husband and I have had a talk about him being "bi-comfortable". To give you a bit of background I am bi-sexual... and we have shared a woman in the bedroom before. I have also dated a woman with complete understanding and acceptance from my husband. Recently however we have had some fun play and exploration in the bedroom and we both decided we both wanted to try another man. Not that I think he is at all judgmental or uncomfortable this came as.... a pleasant surprise to me. I knew he was an open person but I am wondering how much of his curiosity is because of me... or from his own interests. I know he is like me in so many ways... I cannot enjoy myself unless I know others are. Once he found out I would like to explore this avenue, he has thought about it a lot and is excited to try.

We found someone who is also bi-sexual... but I cant get into sex unless I know and trust a person... so we are getting to know him a bit more before we step into that. This gent is extremely funny and knows who he is... he is a woman. If you want to make him happy call him beautiful and make him feel special and you will have a friend for life.

What im wondering if anyone has explored this before... what advice could you give me?