1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice for giving head?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by JessicaWolfess, Sep 5, 2013.

1. JessicaWolfess

When ever I give a guy a blowjob I always keep my teeth as far away from him as possible. Unfortunately this leads to jaw pains, I also don't think I'm ready to take a load in my mouth. Can you guys (and possibly girls) give me any advice?

2. KazTastic

How do you keep your teeth away from there?

Perhaps try rolling your lips over your teeth, and then go at it without opening your mouth too wide.

3. JessicaWolfess

I keep my teeth away from there cause I don't want to hurt him down their

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

You don't really have to keep your teeth miles away, the pain comes from when you relax your jaw and clench down slightly, causing a very minor (but painful and moodbreaking) bite. You wont be able to suck very well if you have to focus on keeping your teeth away. So practice blowjobs by tensing your jaw, but with your teeth not that far apart, so it wont be painful for you. This is going to sound silly, but I used to practice that on bananas, cause I could see if there were any teeth marks anywhere :grin:

Another tip - You don't need to go all the way down. Imo some of the best blowjobs are when a guy just sucks/licks the head while masturbating you either in sync with his head or in a corkscrew motion.

As for taking loads - if you don't want to, then don't. Some people just simply don't like it. I've been wanting to do it since I was like 13, and I've done it a bunch of times now, and still want to, cause I enjoy it, but don't do it if you don't enjoy it, only do what you're comfortable with.

5. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    like nodepony said roll your lips over yout teeth. Try it on your thumb if done right you can bite down and you will bite the inside of your lips. You can try and draw blood but will not ever feel anything sharp on your thumb.

Now next time you enjoy the real thing roll your lips the same way and you will be able to relax your jaw and not have to open your mouth as wide tis should help your jaw discomfort.

I know this should go w/o saying the bite is a test of the lip roll don't bite down on him.......well unless he asks you to.

6. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Watch the teeth. Practice on a Popsicle or something.

7. lostman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the tips! I usually roll my lips over my teeth.

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's more about your tongue than anything else.

9. Bryar Thorne

is it possible that you have a smaller jaw? I know I do and I had pain from having my mouth opened wider than is probably necessary for your average person.. I just got used to it over time though. What Zaoi said is also helpful. No need to go all the way down all the time, it will help your jaw relax a bit more if you don't :slight_smile: