1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what it is..

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by tryhtwfr, Sep 9, 2013.

1. tryhtwfr

Well I've lost A LOT of a weight over the past few months and my teeth have whitened a lot ever since I started using American toothpaste shipped from across the pond rather than the rubbish UK stuff. Everyone in my Sixth Form/College noticed and started giving me a lot of compliments and nearly everyone was on my *dick* not literally but you know what I mean. When I would come home from school, I would feel really shit and this happened for about the whole week last week because I didn't really like the attention I was getting although I loved all the compliments in school at home it seemed like it was nothing. Like, some people say 'it's true that the fat spotty ones in year 7 turns out to be the hot ones in college' which kind of made me feel really bad and stuff. Then at the end of last week, I started eating A LOT more junk food and sweets and chocolates and this week I'm the same and I don't know if this has any relation to the compliments I've been getting but I just want to stop the binging on junk food!

If someone could help, I'll be more then grateful

2. deadmau5ftw

Well if you are being complimented, take it! It might seem annoying but would you rather be ignored by everyone? If people like you, that's a good sign! If you really want it to stop, just stop letting it get bothersome. Try to even ignore it! Good Luck!

3. penguin machine

I think I understand. I have a morbid fear of success and compliments. When I do well on a test the last thing I want to hear is congratulations. Any compliment makes me uneasy. I have no idea why this happens but I think I feel your pain.